Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 07:08 AM

Re: FILMS Yet to be Made

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Agree with you on Titanic - the best one was 'Night to remember'
Absolutly...

My children had seen the new film but when this old B&W classic came on Tv they sat glued to the screen until wat after 1am and agreed it was way better than the new multimillion dollar trash.

The same goes for HG Wells classics War of the worlds and the Time Machine. My children all think the orignals beat the new re-makes hands down.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 08:25 AM

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1443...ust-won’t-die…

This makes me laugh! So many pathetic cliches in films. Do film makers have no ounce of original thought?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1443...ust-won’t-die…

This makes me laugh! So many pathetic cliches in films. Do film makers have no ounce of original thought?
I only got to 50, so far, but this one is superb:
42. "A performer can spot a loved one in a crowd of 20,000 people instantly."

What about "wait here!" Is that one on the list?

I hate cliches, so thank God for television and DVD. I often stop a film within 15 or 20 minutes of its beginning if there are too many cliches. I just can't stand them!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top