Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 06:51 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Wow - what a wild night - and I wasn't even at a party! The weather goblins threw everything except snow at us. There was even a rumble of thunder - which is not good. According to my Grandma, thunder in December is a sign of a royal death! Eeek.

Out with friends today - until lunchtime anyway. They both have hospital appointments this afternoon and I must go back to the books!.

Have a happy day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and all who follow.

No weather goblins here fortunately, not that I heard, too busy sleeping to hear any of that!

A dry but cold start to the day, strong winds slowly easing with showers this afternoon is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Nothing much other than household chores, such as the ironing, to do today. I guess that is all that will really need to be done, the rest of the day is mine to do with what I please.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 08:14 AM

Morning all

Up early to move the furniture out of the front room (or reception room to those in wealthy parts) ready for a new carpet fitted at 9am.

This afternoon will be spent doing what the rain stopped me doing yesterday....I'll be enjoying a pint or two with my buddies.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

The car went to have it's new wing mirror fitted yesterday..

Having no car means another day stuck in the house but I don't mind - lots of housework to do.

Tony is out with Ady for the day & when they return around 3ish I am going with Paula & Josh to see Josh having his swimming lesson. Josh is autistic and he's getting very good at it now. We're all very proud of him.

After the lesson we are going to Tesco for a bit of stocking up to see me through the next few car-less days.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 09:23 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Floydy, moving furniture for new carpets is a right pain, good for you doing it yourself.

It stopped raining just over an hour ago, about time as the back garden is flooded, the last third of it is under water.

The house is a disaster.

The old fish tank and stand is not out yet, the new 5ft one is in the middle of the lounge, furniture stacked up all over the place.

The lodgers are closing down today, leaving tomorrow for the Christmas Break.

Leaving Party tonight, loads of Polish here, big hefty lads, and two electricians.

Don't worry, it will all be done in less than 20 minutes.

The girls will clean up after the Party, all I have to do is the Airport Run tomorrow morning.

Life is good.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning - Wet and windy last night when I went to bed. Cold and frosty this morning. Only in Britain is such a quick change possible.

I'm going to spend the day washing the car, sweeping up leaves and getting a room ready for the Christmas visitors.

Have the best day possible.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone

Wild night here too but it's brighter here this morning....it was so dark all day yesterday.

Hubby is not so good right now after progressing so well after his OP ....oh well we will see what the day brings.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 10:34 AM

Good morning everyone a chilly start.

After a hot shower and hair wash I am going to do some baking after making a vegetable hot pot for lunch.

I am visiting my son and the twins tomorrow then it is the final day of school for my grandchildren on Friday ending with the festival of 9 lessons in the school chapel so a busy week.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 11:15 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here today....

No special plans for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 11:26 AM

The sun shines today in Sudbury and I have no open tickets on my email to sort out so, Mrs Bread and I have sat in the kitchen having boiled eggs and soldiers while catching up on the news.

Tomorrow I have a monster studio session before we hit the road for the Christmas Party season with the band, so I'll be changing strings and polishing guitars this evening and going over the new christmas songs for the first show on Saturday.

This year we are using our artificial snow machines so that should be a bit of a laugh.

Happy Wednesday !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top