Join for free
Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 09:46 PM

Re: GB News Will Be Starting On Sunday 13th June At 8pm

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That doesn't sound like a good start Foxy. I can only imagine that is done on the cheap.
It promised so much Longdogs so I was a little disappointed, perhaps they will get it together after a week or two....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It promised so much Longdogs so I was a little disappointed, perhaps they will get it together after a week or two....
I must remember to look in at some point. t the moment I am trying to see as much of Loise Minchin before she goes.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
When there is bias, there has to be a consortium, who wants to be in consortium, too much politics, for any ones liking.
It's maybe just me Spitty, with a news overload.....
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I couldn't reply to the GB News section because it was in the Pro Brexit section....And I'm not allowed.....
If you wish to reply to any thread in the Pro Brexit section, simply apply and you will probably be granted access.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 10:50 PM

You don't need to watch it if you read the Daily Mail,do you?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 11:00 PM

is it all the same presenter sometimes wearing a dress and pearls or a wig and sometimes a shirt and suit?

Just watching some commentary of some girls not allowed into wetherspoons for wearing their underwear back to front instead of clothes. "you go girls" says dan wooton
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-06-2021, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
If you wish to reply to any thread in the Pro Brexit section, simply apply and you will probably be granted access.
Na! Done all the brexit stuff LongDriver and am all Brexited out....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-06-2021, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
is it all the same presenter sometimes wearing a dress and pearls or a wig and sometimes a shirt and suit?

Just watching some commentary of some girls not allowed into wetherspoons for wearing their underwear back to front instead of clothes. "you go girls" says dan wooton
Some corespondent was reporting from Canal Street in Manchester yesterday Annie....
Not while I'm having my lunch thank you....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 07:22 AM

Hi

It is not GB News.

Look at the owners, Americans and Arabs.

It is hardly unbiased.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Everything seems out of sync each time I watch it....im too busy watching for the next production disaster to listen to what anyone is saying.....its good for a laugh I suppose

Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top