Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 05:40 PM

Ciao for now!

First the man will coming to fix the frizzen pipe in the basement, and then I must go hospital meeting.... please feel free to playing some songs! xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 08:43 PM

Re: Ciao for now!

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 09:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRc2_-BCljQ
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 09:51 PM

Thank you Aerolor! ...

His face never change over so many year, right? WOW! ...Is very sad that he pass away......
xo
Gianetta
US

12-01-2016, 09:53 PM

Oh boy, Michael...lol...... If this girl is my daughter, I will tell to her: Leave the pole - get you self a good education! .... Pole dance is fine when 20 year old.....but when old - then what?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh boy, Michael...lol...... If this girl is my daughter, I will tell to her: Leave the pole - get you self a good education! .... Pole dance is fine when 20 year old.....but when old - then what?
She is now Kate Moss, a famous model who is worth millions of pounds and earns millions every year......so pole dancing does not pay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Moss
Gianetta
US

12-01-2016, 10:14 PM

Ha!....well....again.... she is one person who make it....most young girl who does these thing go on to other type of not so good occupation I think, yes? Good for Kate Moss - she was a lucky one!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-01-2016, 11:25 PM

Tried my new lap-top tonight, not keen on it, made my headache

Take a peek at my area

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=27629
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 12:00 AM

I take a look - very nice! I love salmon fish - you have much of that there, yes? WOW! All fisherman likes this - I will show to Steven. Here I have a video of the canal near us - there is sword fishes, tuna fishes, lobsters..all kind of things in the water here.. is salt water. I am excite to see what it is like there - such a beautiful and OLD surroundings for fishing...Steven will love to see that! VERY nice! Thank you for share this! ** sorry - I can not find the video anymore... but it was a nice one. Sorry sorry.. : /
dukeofearl
south coast uk

13-01-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ha!....well....again.... she is one person who make it....most young girl who does these thing go on to other type of not so good occupation I think, yes? Good for Kate Moss - she was a lucky one!
No,No Little Squit. Only old grumpy ladies think "Pole Dancing" girls are for men to look at. Not so, "Pole Dancing" is now very popular with ladies for keeping fit as it is a very good work out, like going to the gym but more fun.
Many clubs exist which ladies can join and learn, not grumpy old ladies, they not want grumpy old ladies.

Gia should get pole fitted in house and swing around like monkey, how monkey sound in Italian

Glad you liked pictures will post more some time, headache still hanging about.

Where is my Valentine queue, Michael need tender loving

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top