Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 10:22 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Guys, don't pour out your hearts with reality to these retried birds, the infiltrations will only worsen.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 10:23 PM

It was intentional.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Exactly this. These wimmin don't realise how hard we have to work so they don't have to. And do they appreciate it? No. They do not. We don't even get a cooling cloth on our foreheads to soothe our fevered brows.

Useless gits they are.

I know, not even a hand-fed grape or a massaged back to ease our aching muscles.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Guys, don't pour out your hearts with reality to these retried birds, the infiltrations will only worsen.

I get the feeling they are losing their support Spit. Most of the wimmin have realised that trying to be last is a pointless exercise.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know, not even a hand-fed grape or a massaged back to ease our aching muscles.

Grapes? Back massages?
Have you taken leave of your senses, man?

When any of you 'men' work even half as hard as we had to, you will understand how easy you lot have it, so stop whinging.

Massage . . Pah . . .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I get the feeling they are losing their support Spit. Most of the wimmin have realised that trying to be last is a pointless exercise.

Wrong again
, Dongle.

You men have never stood a chance, so get used to it and wave the big white flag of surrender with head held high.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-10-2020, 12:30 PM

Aah, (yawn . . stretch . ), that's better, finally got the place to meself.

Those men must have been roped into doing something useful for the first time this year.
I shall enjoy the peace and solitude while it lasts.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Those men must have been roped into doing something useful for the first time this year.

Right! Enough of this we are badly done to wimmin nonsense... Get out, and stay out.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-10-2020, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Guess what's lurking behind your armchair....

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-10-2020, 11:33 PM

I knew if I was patient, they would get bored and leave, and it looks like I was right - as always.

Tabby, how they must long for wisdom and knowledge like ours.
How they must wish they had been born female and been blessed with the intuition and 6th sense that ladies have - even more so with well bred ladies such as us.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top