Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 10:50 PM

Re: Tweetplomacy

I get the feeling that Trump thinks he can do what he likes once he's president...
Like being the CEO of a company or something!

I'm not sure he quite gets the gist of "Democracy"...
Or the role of the CIA and advisors
It's going to be interesting...
To say the least!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 03:09 PM

Well hopefully, once he is in office he will have advisors to ensure he doesn't put his foot in his mouth before speaking.
I understand his Vice President has told him "to grow up" with his remarks about the intelligence service's claim that Russia hacked into the democratic campaign of Hilary Clinton during the Presidential campaign.

I believe that his public refusal to believe the hacking claims stems from his natural fear that if he agreed with their findings it could lead to someone taking legal action against his nomination as President.

We shall see how he behaves once in office.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 07:06 PM

His latest considered opinion...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38542415

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top