Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 08:06 PM

Re: Back to the bad old days of George Bush???

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Only 'sick' individuals poke fun at those who are or have been tortured.
I am married does that count?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Coming from somebody who calls an IRA terrorist who backed the kneecapping of youths(amongst other atrocities) "friend" I find rather ironic........
Brilliant
Youngheart
Hull
Youngheart is male 

26-01-2017, 09:03 PM

I wouldn't really call pouring buckets of water over people torturing them.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Youngheart ->
I wouldn't really call pouring buckets of water over people torturing them.
Waterboarding

an interrogation technique simulating the experience of drowning, in which a person is strapped head downwards on a sloping board or bench with the mouth and nose covered, while large quantities of water are poured over the face.

CIA members who've undergone water boarding as part of their training have lasted an average of 14 seconds before begging to be released.

Many CIA officials see water boarding as a poor interrogation method because it scares the prisoner so much you can't trust anything he tells you. Sen. John McCain, who was tortured as a POW during the Vietnam War, says water boarding is definitely a form of torture. Human rights groups agree unanimously that "simulated drowning," causing the prisoner to believe he is about to die, is undoubtedly a form of psychological torture. The international community recognizes "mock executions" as a form of torture, and many place water boarding in that category. In 1947, a Japanese soldier who used water boarding against a U.S. citizen during World War II was sentenced to 15 years in U.S. prison for committing a war crime.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/water-boarding1.htm
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Trump is going to change British law ?
My point was that it's not allowed in America either and that's why he is changing them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 12:08 PM

No - my O/P was too sophisticated for him to understand it.
Thanks UJ!

That made me spit my coffee out and down my shirt.

very nasty.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My point was that it's not allowed in America either and that's why he is changing them.
Guantanamo is NOT in the U.S. which is why Bush jnr was able to get away with it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-01-2017, 12:17 PM

Guantanamo is NOT in the U.S. which is why Bush jnr was able to get away with it.
I know that. It's in Cuba.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top