Join for free
Page 7 of 25 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:41 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Tonight's the night and I don't think I'm spoiling anything when I say it will involve speedboats, planks and skydives. There will be fake tan, fear and tears.

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:52 AM

The series got off to a good start with some fabulous "seaside" shots and trips in boats before we learned that there were to be "pairs" and not "teams". Before the split into Croc Creek and Snake Rock, there were the usual sky-dives (Nadine in tears) and the terrifying Planks on the Tower, where, it seemed a gale was blowing. Kate was particularly affected - her face was white and drawn.

Then the first bugs of the season with the the Pontoon of Doom. Eventually we ended up with (mostly young) Ronan, Myles, Nadine and Adele (from BB3, 2002) at Croc Creek (Kangaroo Shanks for dinner) and the (mostly older) rest (rice'n'beans) at Snake Rock.

As usual, the show ended with a vote for the BTT (Bugged Off) and Caitlyn and Kate are the victims.

Caitlyn is, still, to me, this year's odd-one-out - she looks skinny and weird and, as deprivation sets in, she will surely look weirder. Kate is also skinny (but not weird), so she will also suffer from a shortage of food. Neither of them will be eating properly for the next few days.

As long as there's not too much coverage of Caitlyn, I will continue watch the series.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 01:05 AM

Yes, I agree with your comments on tonight's starter, Omah. You about summed up what I thought, too.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

18-11-2019, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree with your comments on tonight's starter, Omah. You about summed up what I thought, too.
I was going to include more because I really enjoyed just about every scene. The Planks on the Tower, though, was truly rivetting stuff - that was real wind, the planks were really shaking and, apart from the young lads, everyone was really scared, with Kate, especially, being terrified.

I know that I'm going to enjoy the BTT tonight as long as Caitlyn isn't "too" brave .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 07:34 AM

I watched it too....blimey the plank walk! I think that would be me gone.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah yes, sorry mate, missed that bit. I checked back as well. It's all too much for me.

Same here LD, that Lambo is a beauty.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:39 AM

I'm hooked .

I've never really liked Kate but I'm changing my mind .

I could not have done the walk my legs would have collapsed. I was watching through my fingers
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:53 AM

No way could I have walked that plank, my legs would be jellified and I would have been so dizzy. I'm not keen on jumping out of a plane but I think I would rather have done the plane jump.

Early days, everyone gets on with everybody else, I like it better once personalities become established. I'm liking Kate.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:03 PM

How they walked on that gappy plank?.... Eeeeeek...It was too much to watch, my legs really shivered and went jelly!
I think if l was up that high and looked down, l would die on the spot, fall off and dangle in the air.
I wondered if it was trick filming but it can’t be, can it?

All of them were so brave and l have to salute them.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:22 PM

Tonight I noticed when Kate and her group were in the jungle holding very bright lamps I did not see one moth , mosquito or flying insect attracted to the lamps . Does that mean the jungle area has been sprayed with insect repellent I wonder . Normally the place would be alive with flying insects

Ideas anyone?

Page 7 of 25 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top