Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 02:55 PM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
27 years of marriage! His wife must be devastated.
Makes one wonder - why now?
Aye, she won't know which way to turn.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It must be so tough being a father, a husband and a celebrity always in the public eye to come out and admit to what Schofield has today.

Kudos to him, it must have been very difficult after all these years.

I've read about it in the news just now and heard his interview, how he already told his wife and kids and they have known for some time, but although most likely OK for his kids to accept, his Mrs must feel like she doesn't known him at all, that's the real tragedy.

Well, I guess you can't lie to yourself or to those you love forever at least he has done the right thing and now they can all move on.

But what about Gordon the Gopher, how does he feel ?
#metoo
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

07-02-2020, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

Seriously though Tiff, I can honestly say I have never, ever been attracted to someone of the same sex sexually. I have thought how this woman, that woman is lovely looking but to go with them sexually, no way. I am only attracted sexually to men.
Methinks that she doth protest too much.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:00 PM

Judd! You are a very naughty man.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:04 PM

It's a long time to live a lie. I wonder if he's been practising whilst he was still married, that would be a devastating blow to his wife and family. On the other hand, maybe he's just bumped into the 'love of his life' , and we can look forward to the media introducing his new partner in the not too distant future .
If he didn't know until now, many of us surely did ! What a load of b....cks !
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Methinks that she doth protest too much.
Oh gawd, shurrup, it's supposed to be secret
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:23 PM

Blimey he's lost weight I watched it on the news at lunchtime he is much thinner .

Ya know what , I think I've lived too long and am a cynical ole biddy nowadays. I dont give a stuff , let him get on with it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I'd say he is Bi-sexual, as he's spent all those years with his wife. He'd probably never, until recently, met a man & fell in love with him.

Exactly what I thought too, Tiff.
If he was truly wanting only men, I can't see why he would want to marry or have sex with a woman.

Pardon my ignorance, but someone 'become' gay later in life, even after a healthy sex life with the opposite sex for many years?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Am I the only one who yawned .... and wondered why it should be on the news at all.

Who cares? Gays are the same as anyone else now. Do we discuss everyone's sex life or leanings on the news now.

Why such special attention?
Is some bloke about to blab that he made a pass at them?
Or, he's writing a biography about his turbulent troubled inner hell and wants people to run out and reserve a copy..

It's a bit like colour, it's not important until it's important.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Of course we could have the ability but I have no desire to go with anyone of my own sex. Have you? I'm just curious.

No, Queenie. Me neither.
I couldn't even imagine it.

I must also say, P.S. never struck me as being gay, ever.

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top