Join for free
Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:40 PM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Exactly what I thought too, Tiff.
If he was truly wanting only men, I can't see why he would want to marry or have sex with a woman.

Pardon my ignorance, but someone 'become' gay later in life, even after a healthy sex life with the opposite sex for many years?
I think meeting a person of the same sex that you feel a bond to triggers it sometimes. I know in the case of my two friends that is what happened, for one it was the way she was, maybe only with that one person, even though she hadn't known, it freaked her out, she even tried to kill herself, but was found in time, but for the other it became who she was & she was fine about it. I still bump into both sometimes, they aren't together, nor even still friends, one has a male 'friend', the other is still gay.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:44 PM

I only know the woman side, though I have known gay men. We don't know if Phillip has found a 'soul mate', I am only telling what I know.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think meeting a person of the same sex that you feel a bond to triggers it sometimes. I know in the case of my two friends that is what happened, for one it was the way she was, maybe only with that one person, even though she hadn't known, it freaked her out, she even tried to kill herself, but was found in time, but for the other it became who she was & she was fine about it. I still bump into both sometimes, they aren't together, nor even still friends, one has a male 'friend', the other is still gay.

Thanks Tiff. What a confusing world we live in sometimes.

I care about my friends deeply, but never in a sexual way.
I wouldn't be happy if a gay lady tried to chat me up or touch me in a sexual way either.

Not saying it is wrong - or right - just that we are all so different.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:50 PM

I wouldn't be happy if a gay lady tried to chat me up or touch me in a sexual way either.

I agree Mups. I am pretty open minded when it comes to all things sexual and I don't care what people get up to (I'll try anything twice) but I have never been attracted to another man and never will be.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree Mups. I am pretty open minded when it comes to all things sexual and I don't care what people get up to (I'll try anything twice) but I have never been attracted to another man and never will be.

Not what I heard.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 03:54 PM

Not what I heard.

Sssshhhhh!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

07-02-2020, 03:56 PM

Funny you should say that, I went out several times with my gay friend & her then girlfriend, now I'd known my friend for a long time, even before, when like me she was a housewife with a child. Her girl friend, a nice person, would sometimes eye me up & flirt with me. I used to tell her to pack it in laughing at her & say I am not interested. She would laughing say sorry, force of habit. My friend took it in good part she knew I wasn't interested. Theirs was a very on off relationship for a few years.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 04:03 PM

Oh! Schofield's gay is he? Is this "news" going to affect me in any way? No. Next item of non-news please.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 04:20 PM

I thought he was gay. But his wife must have known all along so no shock to her. I'm sure he discussed coming out with her and their children before he did it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-02-2020, 04:23 PM

Old enough to have owned a 'Frankie says Relax' T,Shirt.

Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top