Join for free
Page 9 of 30 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:11 PM

Re: Should I do it?

I have no interest in caltrops or mediation ( or meditation spitty) was that a typo? NO!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
That's a really good one Pauline. Obviously one like that would not be right for my situation.

I took a few photos this morning when I nipped out in the car.
Will post them later. Pictures might explain it better.

I have no interest in caltrops or mediation ( or meditation spitty) was that a typo?
Spitty never makes 'Typo's' Carol.... We might not understand some of his posts.. But they are never 'Typos'...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:25 PM

Thanks Foxy, you understand me better than the Wife does.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-01-2021, 01:28 PM

My Wife, not yours of course.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Thanks Foxy, you understand me better than the Wife does.
We might be cut from the same cloth Spitty, although your cloth is a newer batch...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-01-2021, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
My Wife, not yours of course.
It's academic Spitty, Aren't wives the same the world over.?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-01-2021, 01:36 PM

In some respects........
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:42 PM

This is the unadopted road. My property is on the right. It runs the entire length of it. At the bottom of the picture you can just see where the hedge starts to curve. That is where my garage is. Bully boy lives where the 2 dustbins are.

This is my car in the garage with the little bit of tarmac frontage I call my 'drive'

These are the gates my son keeps open so people can reverse on his car park.

View from above. My garden & garage on the right. My sons property on the left.

So why doesn't bully boy use the car park my son has kindly offered them all use of?

Why does he insist on using my little bit of tarmac?

One day I was opening my up & over door from the inside and almost banged the door into a car which was using my tarmac to reverse on.

It's a difficult situation but they all have my sons car park to turn on so why should this bully boy be nasty to me? The other neighbours are ok with it..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:45 PM

This is the unadopted road. My property is on the right. It runs the entire length of it. At the bottom of the picture you can just see where the hedge starts to curve. That is where my garage is. Bully boy lives where the 2 dustbins are.

This is my car in the garage with the little bit of tarmac frontage I call my 'drive'

So why doesn't bully boy use the car park my son has kindly offered them all use of?

One day I was opening my up & over door from the inside and almost banged the door into a car which was using my tarmac to reverse on.

It's a difficult situation but they all have my sons car park to turn on so why should this bully boy be nasty to me? The other neighbours are ok with it..
Carol, you're being petty. Get over yourself.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:55 PM

Maybe to wind you up.....as long as that is your land, privately owned....then you entitled to put up a bollard....make sure the colour is visible....

Page 9 of 30 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top