Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 05:43 PM

New camera microphone

this is for my camcorder. EWhy use this one and not the other? This one is either a stereo microphone as shown or directional when the two heads are in a foreward position only.
Not only that I dson't need and wires to connect to the camcorder as there are contact point in the base.
The wind muffler that came with it well erm< lets forget it. I have gone back to Gutmann for a more hairy one like the other one.
So now just waiting for the handle grip which will plug into the camcorder allowing me to control the camcorder from the grip itself. This shoud arrive tomorrow from Amazon after being badly let down by that company in Hong Kong
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 10:29 AM

Re: New camera microphone

That stereo mike is astonishing and actually takes a bit of getting used to on playback.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:18 PM

It looks very futuristic, RS....is it heavy, or quite lightweight?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
It looks very futuristic, RS....
It looks rather sinister to me. Like some kind of portable, mini death ray gun.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

25-05-2021, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
It looks very futuristic, RS....is it heavy, or quite lightweight?
spec

Item Dimensions L x W x H 37 x 74 x 62 millimetres
Item Weight 100 Grams
Brand Sony

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top