Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 01:25 AM

ladies do you remember?

Bullet bra's ...

My friend & I were discussing it the other day. A woman on our Warner holiday had a bosom just like this - you couldn't help but notice! Maybe it's a shape that's coming back into fashion but I doubt it.

Would you go this shape again? - I wouldn't!

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 01:34 AM

Re: ladies do you remember?

I remember those Carol .

No I wouldn't wear one now. Most of the time I don't wear a bra, there is a theory in some quarters that they are not health and prevent the lymph glands from draining correctly... ..and I don't like being trussed up like an oven ready chicken .
I only wear one when going out or a Sloggi when it is hot weather.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 01:49 AM

I get your point Carol !

But what gets me is the way some young women are determined to have a 'bosom job' ! Why ? For pity's sake don't they realise that they're messing with nature, and nature has a nasty habit of reacting ! It's costing them a small fortune to get deformed ! Oh dear.

There has been so much trouble with these implants bursting or leaking, and the silly women have to have further surgery to sort the mess out. When will people learn that they should be satisfied with how they were made and stop meddling with nature trying to satisfy their own vanity ? I just think it is rather sad.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 02:25 AM

I remember those bras. I usually found that they were filled with socks!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I remember those Carol .

No I wouldn't wear one now. Most of the time I don't wear a bra, there is a theory in some quarters that they are not health and prevent the lymph glands from draining correctly... ..and I don't like being trussed up like an oven ready chicken .
I only wear one when going out or a Sloggi when it is hot weather.
Same here. I wear my bra when I go to work, of course, or out in public for whatever reason. But the first thing to come off when I get home is the bra.

I don't remember any "bullet bras" though. That may have been a little before my time. I didn't start wearing bras until the 70's.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 04:18 AM

Good Lord, that's a blast from the past! I remember those well from when I was young in the 50s and 60s, what a sight!!

I never wore them, but my mother and a lot of other people did. Each to their own I guess, given what women wear these days nothing surprises me.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Bullet bra's ..
Would you go this shape again? - I wouldn't!

What about the lipstick and eyebrows?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
... But what gets me is the way some young women are determined to have a 'bosom job' !
An absolutely filthy trend!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 09:28 AM

I wonder what the men think of them?
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 12:40 PM

Bosoms like that came as a result of conical shaped cups with circular stitching ! It'a almost unbelievable to see them now, though Madonna wore them in her Blonde Ambition tour.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top