Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 10:51 PM

Re: Fremasonry

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The world is run and controlled by a cartel of "money changers", the group who has the power to print new money.
See thread here:
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=29101
I followed your link ... and I will try to be kind.
The guy you cited as some sort of authority is a nut-job !!!

In the first two paragraphs he lays the blame for the assassination of Julius Caesar and Jesus of Nazareth on the money-changers of the day.
Just a blatant statement of "fact".
Not a single shred of evidence of course.

For me, there is no point in wasting my time reading the rest of the rant.

Idealist, you are obviously one of the good guys - and no dill.
It just stuns me that you can be taken-in by this nonsense.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I followed your link ... and I will try to be kind.
The guy you cited as some sort of authority is a nut-job !!!
I didn't cite anyone as authoritative, I simply provided a link to a useful website that explains reasonably well how the balance of power has switched back and forth between the banksters and the "people" throughout history.

The situation that the US finds itself in today, crippled as it is with debts having been held to ransom by the Federal Reserve for so long is I believe a direct result of the fact that the power to print money, is currently in the hands of the banksters again. It is a wicked power when in the wrong hands.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Another site which testifies that Caesar minted his own coin, in far higher quantity to the existing mint.

http://www.ancient.eu/Roman_Coinage/

"In 84 BCE once again the link between warfare and coinage was evidenced when Sulla minted new silver and gold coins to pay his armies, a necessity repeated by Julius Caesar, who in 46 BCE, minted the largest quantity of gold coin yet seen in Rome, outproducing the state mint in the process. Following the death of Caesar coinage was produced by the various parties fighting to succeed him but with Octavian's victory a uniform Roman coinage was once more established."
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 11:37 PM

I watched a programme a few years ago about Americans richest.
George Bush jr visited a major banker at his home address seeking his backing.
He got and got the job.
Employees from the major financial institutions are constantly flitting in and out of the White House on secondments.
Where do there loyalties lie?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 11:45 PM

This is it Ian, people who belong to secret societies should not be allowed hold public office, it goes against everything that should be in the publics interest, and politicians are nothing but public servants, well that's what they take the oath to be.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:21 AM

Yes Jem, many in public office take an oath quite different to the masonic oath and both are at odds with each other.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:35 AM

I would, and indeed did cry, " revolution", but as I have got older I realise that my voice does not matter.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top