Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 10:23 AM

Re: The pussy cat girls

Looking at the pic,Carol posted....

They are dressed provocative ,sexy,....a lot of men like that...it sells....to see a woman dressed that way....would probably drive some men crazy with lust/desire,etc....and the woman on show love it....just like Madonna,she loves to be desired,lusted after...she has a boyfriend who is 25 yrs old...what does that tell you.

Each to their own I guess.....but that has never been for me...I think they look cheap and tarty...just m o.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 10:28 AM

I did watch the dance routine on the telly that night . All that leg opening and boob flashing . I did think it was a bit riske' for families watching .

But i must say they have beautiful bodies apart from all fake boobs made of plastic
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 10:29 AM

Its nothing new, theres a lot worse .

But I know where you're coming from and agree.

Whether it be for money, or trying to recapture that notoriety they had 10-15 yrs ago which now has all but gone.

Sex sells in the entertainment industry
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Possibly Pussycat Dolls?

Blimey, looking at that lot, when I was their age, I knew I had passed the 'if you've got it, flaunt it' stage in public!
Perhaps someone should have had the nerve to tell them the same!

I well remember the Pussy Cat Dolls when they were at their peak of success years ago when many women envied their lovely bodies. They were superb dancers as well as making popular dance videos. This was well before the lead singer Nicole Sherezinger started dating Lewis Hamilton.

But really, that was years ago. Their advisors should have a word in their shell like ears and tell them that their risque outfits are no longer suitable for women their age, even if they have still kept their figures. They would have looked so much better in classy long body-hugging glittery sequined dresses (Remember the beautiful dresses Diane Ross and the Supremes wore?).
They were always dressed classy for their age, as did Martha Reeves and similar.

Oh well, just the opinion of an old fart! Nowadays it seems to be tat and tart.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Blimey, looking at that lot, when I was their age, I knew I had passed the 'if you've got it, flaunt it' stage in public!
Perhaps someone should have had the nerve to tell them the same!

I well remember the Pussy Cat Dolls when they were at their peak of success years ago when many women envied their lovely bodies. They were superb dancers as well as making popular dance videos. This was well before the lead singer Nicole Sherezinger started dating Lewis Hamilton.

But really, that was years ago. Their advisors should have a word in their shell like ears and tell them that their risque outfits are no longer suitable for women their age, even if they have still kept their figures. They would have looked so much better in classy long body-hugging glittery sequined dresses (Remember the beautiful dresses Diane Ross and the Supremes wore?).
They were always dressed classy for their age, as did Martha Reeves and similar.

Oh well, just the opinion of an old fart! Nowadays it seems to be tat and tart.

Well here's another old fart agreeing with you Shroppie.

Same as Madonna. Makes me cringe.
Elderly men look equally sad when they try to look 20 again too.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Its nothing new, theres a lot worse .

But I know where you're coming from and agree.

Whether it be for money, or trying to recapture that notoriety they had 10-15 yrs ago which now has all but gone.

Sex sells in the entertainment industry
Isn't that known as prostitution? And that is exactly what they look like - a load of 'has been' pro's.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
each to their own i guess.....but that has never been for me...i think they look cheap and tarty...just m o.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

06-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
just seen them .
Less pussy cats than old moggies was my first thought .
How can women demean themselves like this ?
Short answer is money of course .
They look like a bunch of slappers in stripper chic mode 1965 .
Same as madonna .
For goodness sake have some decorum .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2020, 11:39 AM

I thought you meant Pussy Riot. Obviously not, I think they are in gaol.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

06-03-2020, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I thought you meant Pussy Riot. Obviously not, I think they are in gaol.

The handcuffs are clue, Bruce. What did they do ... or are we better off not knowing?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top