Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone!

Monday again. I am as hungry as a hunter but may not eat yet. Have to go to ASDA for a 'fasting' blood test and may not have even a cup of tea until afterward. They don't start doing them until 8:00am - I will be quite faint by then!

And it is raining - again.

Hey ho - if that is the extent of my worries I will count myself fortunate.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 07:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A busy day, I am due at Hospital for an 8:50 Appointment and then I have to get Guy to a Hospital some distance away for his 11:15 Pre Op Assessment.

This will take at least 2 hours as it is an operation on the nerves in his arm.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone, milder here this morning but with showers forecast for later.

No plans yet, although Alfie is still struggling with his mobility after we assumed he pulled a muscle whilst bombing around last Saturday, so we won't be going far.

Good luck to you all with hospital visits today, not the most pleasant of pastimes.

Have a good day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 08:39 AM

Good morning all, Silver Tabby that was me yesterday not allowed to eat until after my ultrasounds so it was gone four before I could eat. Got to go back to the hosptital on Wednesday 10am to get all my results. Have a good day all. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

When I went to Home Bargains yesterday there had definitely been a flurry of panic buying. The hand cleansing gel had sold out and a notice up saying new deliveries expected and customers were restricted to only two bottles each. Hope I will survive this virus with out hand gel....

This morning Tony & I are going to town to pay a few bills. I tried to do it online yesterday but kept getting rejected for some reason. if it's fine we might have a walk through the woods.

This afternoon visiting daughter Sue & tonight out for meal with Ady & family.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 09:37 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold this morning. It is forecast to be cloudy at first with isolated showers, otherwise generally dry and bright with sunny spells for a time. Heavier rain and windy later. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Staying indoors in the warm today so it’s another ‘me’ day I expect, nothing exciting.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone

Back to reality for me ....it's raining

Today I'm going to plan my bedroom revamp...maybe even start it...if I have the energy.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 09:54 AM

Ugh! Dull, wet, cold, and miserable weather here

My flat is a bit scruffy, so I'll just spend the time cleaning & tidying
I have a couple of hobbies I haven't done for a while, but I'll get the tidying done first, then I can settle to them with a clear conscience

I did quite a bit of shopping on Saturday, so there's no need to go out anywhere
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 10:21 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day but rain forecast later.

We were going out today with our daughter but just had a message saying she has a sore throat and sniffles and didn’t want to pass it on to us. I’m glad she told us, I would hate for us to catch a cold at the moment.

Good luck to all those with hospital visits today, I hope all goes well for you.

Have a good day all ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 11:15 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day and I went out shopping early.

Shopping to put away and 2 lots of soup to make for the freezer so I better get busy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top