Join for free
Page 2 of 60 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 12:22 PM

Re: The Supernatural

I too am totally fascinated by all Your accounts of the supernatural as nothing like that has ever happened to Me...What did happen to You in 2012 Doc? It sounds very scary.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 08:25 PM

My friend who is a Physic Photographer

http://www.nightwatchmanchronicles.com/Ron2.jpg
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 01:05 AM

That looks very scary Susie...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 01:06 AM

Doc what happened to you in 2012 ....share with us
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 07:05 PM

Always makes me chuckle when people who see something in the sky choose to equate that to some kind of alien activity.

People will swallow whatever conditioning is thrown at them unfortunately. Conditioning hides the truth, often in plain sight. It is a well known tactic of a number of secret societies to hide things in plain site.

People do not understand their heritage, nor who and what humans are. Instead they swallow the programming that is given to them. The story that we "own" the planet, that we have evolved from tiny creatures in the ocean to what we are today.

In actual fact these secret societies harbour truths which the public would be shocked at. It is highly likely that humans CAME to Earth rather than evolved on it. There are historical references galore that all point to the same suggested truth. That the source of human life came from another solar system, somewhere in the vicinity of Pleiades (the Seven Sisters). Freemasonry reveres the "Blazing Star", a sun-like star near Pleiades (as we view it). There are monuments, pyramids and other structures on Mars. Mankind is currently putting a lot of money and effort in exploration of Mars. Now why would that be? Do you really believe the line that they want it to be a kind of "pit stop" refuelling planet for long-distance space travelling ships? lols.

There are landmarks in countries the world over which have all been constructed to mimic the constellation of Pleiades and the special sun-like star. Landmarks in Egypt, Tibet, Libya, France, Turkey, Tikal, England and not forgetting the pyramids and monuments on Mars, yes these too are all laid out to exactly mimic the constellation of Pleiades and the sun-like stars. Even the Vatican from St Peter's Piazza down to Castel Sant Angelo is laid out in the form of a key pointing to a 5-pointed star. All these huge (unmissable ?) monuments laid out in the same way all over the planet over the ages from different cultures, creeds and religions. All sending out the same consistent message, that you, me, everyone here, were seeded not from Earth but from a place far far away.

It is WE that are the Aliens here.

Earth has already been invaded and conquered. We are the invaders. . . . possibly!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2015, 07:17 PM

A really interesting read Realist...I happen to believe you might be right on a lot of things ,not least that we may be the aliens here.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 10:05 PM

Many thanks Aysa. Makes a change from being deemed a raving conspiratorial lunatic !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2015, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Many thanks Aysa. Makes a change from being deemed a raving conspiratorial lunatic !
Tell me about it !! lol Ive heard that one trotted out many a time
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
A really interesting read Realist...I happen to believe you might be right on a lot of things ,not least that we may be the aliens here.
Yep - the theory makes sense to me too ..................
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 10:00 AM

If this planet had been colonised it would have to have been done so some race/life form/machine that could travel at speeds theoretical physics cannot accept unless by some sub atomic particle.

And just assuming it did happen why the stone age,the iron age etc?

Such theories are fun but belong to sci fi ,not reality.

Page 2 of 60 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top