Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 05:14 PM

Re: The USA suspends UK trade tariffs

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
British politics has reached a new low when this is offered as a description of the leader of a political party and First Minister.
You're allowed to call your PM "Scotty from Marketing" and you suggest we're not allowed to denigrate one our country's leaders? Hypocritical? Yes? No?

Ginger Dwarf is one of the more polite things Sturgeon has been/is being called.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
You're allowed to call your PM "Scotty from Marketing" and you suggest we're not allowed to denigrate one our country's leaders? Hypocritical? Yes? No?

Ginger Dwarf is one of the more polite things Sturgeon has been/is being called.
And that makes it ok does it? I am Scottish, and Nicola Sturgeon is my First Minister, and regardless of how I feel about her, I would never descend to such infantile terminology. I don't see anyone on here discussing the PM in such terms, so why is it ok to do it with her?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

If you think calling a PM "Scotty from Marketing" is equivalent to "Ginger Dwarf" then I suggest your moral compass is seriously out of wack.

This is one of Scott Morission's efforts when he worked in advertising before he was sacked and became a politician.

It was banned in Britain for some reason.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top