Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:07 PM

Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Would you agree?

This Oprah Winfrey interview with Harry and Meghan will do the Royal Family and themselves, no favours.
Instead, their lives are becoming more like episodes out of the Jeremy Kyle Show!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:10 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

I don't know what to make of it all. I used to like Harry but I feel he made a big mistake in marrying Herself. He's way out of his depth with her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:12 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

I will decide once I've seen their interview with Oprah.

Doesn't look good from what bits they've shown so far, though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:18 PM

Yawn...
If Harry and Megan wish to go their own way that is fine by me but please spare us the drama ..
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:24 PM

The Royals have always been a focus of scandal, secrets and cover-ups - probably for hundreds of years. It's only now that the whole world can see and hear for themselves what they get up to. I doubt "the" interview will be too vitriolic or incendiary, after all Harry still has to guard his tongue if he wants to ever return to the fold.

I also feel sure Palace staff are a lot more snobby than the Queen, and no doubt did a lot of bitchy whispering up corners about Meghan.

Ooh, I do hope they bring on some screaming, sub-working class finger wagging monstrosity who charges across the well manicured lawn to accuse Harry of fathering her gran's lovechild ..... I really miss Jeremy ...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yawn...
If Harry and Megan wish to go their own way that is fine by me but please spare us the drama ..
Agreed .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yawn...

Meg, Please remove the thread if you think it’s not suitable for this forum and l will try and think of something less boring!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:25 PM

If there's one certainty, and it's a GOOD thing, it's that any "mystique" that the Windsor's might have had is being totally shattered and it's long overdue.

I don't like Me-again one little bit but I'm delighted to see her pulling the whole rotten to the core Windsor lot into the gutter and hopefully the whole disgusting British Establishment with them.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:31 PM

Don't the "Experts" say that Bad Publicity is better than No publicity?

If so, they've managed to have it that way since before I was born!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
The Royals have always been a focus of scandal, secrets and cover-ups - probably for hundreds of years. It's only now that the whole world can see and hear for themselves what they get up to. I doubt "the" interview will be too vitriolic or incendiary, after all Harry still has to guard his tongue if he wants to ever return to the fold.

I also feel sure Palace staff are a lot more snobby than the Queen, and no doubt did a lot of bitchy whispering up corners about Meghan.

Ooh, I do hope they bring on some screaming, sub-working class finger wagging monstrosity who charges across the well manicured lawn to accuse Harry of fathering her gran's lovechild ..... I really miss Jeremy ...
Eccles, You forgot to mention about black and missing teeth!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top