Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 05:06 PM

Re: unconditional love

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What have you been smoking?
Was just thinking the same .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 07:43 PM

Re: unconditional love

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I love my two adult kids unconditionally but I dont always like them
I love my lad unconditionally but boy has he tried my patience in the past LOL. I don't think I would turn my back on my boy but I suppose it's easy for me to say when it's not something I have ever had to deal with thank the lord. I would be petrified of him going to prison as we all know paeodophiles are hated by inmates and the paedo would more thank likely be beaten badly whilst in there if not even killed.

What a living nightmare, her heart must be breaking as it has broken the whole family, the other boys turning on him, her loyalty would feel completely split, gosh I can't imagine what it must be like, I've been thinking about it for days feeling so sorry for her and trying to put myself in her position but I just can't.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top