Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 10:50 AM

Where Can I buy Some Hindsight?

It's highly prevalent in the Media, in the Fora (Forums?), and is used, very consistently, to demonstrate where The Government, The NHS, The Military, etc., exercised the wrong solution to whatever challenge was presented.

You know how it works, a plan is put into place, then within a week or so, someone will jump in, with a posting, usually with a cut and pasted media sheet, to say how silly that decision was, and what the correct action should have been.

Could it be that many decisions could be better if we knew what all the outcomes would be? (Rather Than Might Be)

I am not a great fan, of Hindsight, as I am not too unhappy with the outcome of many of the decisions made in life.

But, I'd like to try some out!

Does anyone have any Hindsight to spare?

(Must be 20/20 vision)

Where can I get some?

Can't see any on Amazon or eBay!

Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 11:07 AM

Re: Where Can I buy Some Hindsight?

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
It's highly prevalent in the Media, in the Fora (Forums?), and is used, very consistently, to to demonstrate where The Government, The NHS, The Military, etc., exercised the wrong solution to whatever challenge was presented.

You know how it works, a plan is put into place, then within a week or so, someone will jump in, with a posting, usually with a cut and pasted media sheet, to say how silly that decision was, and what the correct action should have been.

Could it be that many decisions could be better if we knew what all the outcomes would be? (Rather Than Might Be)

I am not a great fan, of Hindsight, as I am not too unhappy with the outcome of many of the decisions made in life.

(Must be 20/20 vision)

Where can I get some?

I don't know about hindsight Ted, but l do know that one BAD
decision is worth twenty GOOD decisions !!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 11:08 AM

Leave it with me Ted, if I can find a reliable stockist, perhaps we could both trial it ey.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 11:48 AM

You can only ever buy it tomorrow.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 01:25 PM

Ted, Did you know that.... Hindsight is a wonderful thing?

Anyway, for now, have you tried asking a ‘gloater’?
They’d know, as they are always quick to jump in to gloat at somebody’s mistakes or downfall.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ted, Did you know that.... Hindsight is a wonderful thing?

Anyway, for now, have you tried asking a ‘gloater’?
They’d know, as they are always quick to jump in to gloat at somebody’s mistakes or downfall.
Somebody's mistakes are someone's opportunities to learn and improve.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 03:27 PM

Ted, when my kids were three, they went to a birthday party at which the hostess gave each of the kids a disposable camera to take photos. It was a clever idea and the kids had loads of fun.

When we picked up the developed photos, I realized that my son had taken his pictures right at his eye lever. There were 24 photos, and of those about 20 included bottoms of the mothers helping at the party.

If it's hindsight you want, I have plenty!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Ted, when my kids were three, they went to a birthday party at which the hostess gave each of the kids a disposable camera to take photos. It was a clever idea and the kids had loads of fun.

When we picked up the developed photos, I realized that my son had taken his pictures right at his eye lever. There were 24 photos, and of those about 20 included bottoms of the mothers helping at the party.

If it's hindsight you want, I have plenty!

That sounds like my sort of party.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
It's highly prevalent in the Media, in the Fora (Forums?), and is used, very consistently, to demonstrate where The Government, The NHS, The Military, etc., exercised the wrong solution to whatever challenge was presented.

(Must be 20/20 vision)

Where can I get some?

Politicians can always get hold of it, particularly ex-politicians who have moved on to private ventures or have retired. They always know how to run the country, even though they didn't do it themselves; also ex England footballers always know exactly what went wrong
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 06:49 PM

To have hindsight you need to be clairvoyant.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top