Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 10:43 PM

Re: So called Palestinians attack Israel AGAIN.

Irrefutable fact ... not edukashun from a biased source.

And these are the good guys are they?

Irgun.
Military Zionist group.

Operations.
1937. 2 Arabs killed.
1937. 10 Arabs killed.
1938. 2 Arabs , 2 British policeman killed by bomb on train.
1938. 1 Arab killed by bomb in cafe.
1938. 1 Arab policeman killed.
1938. 3 Arabs shot and killed.
1938. 18 Arabs killed. ( 9 men, 6 women and 3 children) ..bomb in market place.

And the list goes on and on ... from bombs in market places to explosives mounted on donkeys in market places.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_operations

I can't find anything to admire in this.
I fail to see how it is different to an Islamic extremist committing similar atrocities.
Had that list been headed as executed by Isis or Al-Qaeda it would have drawn a load of condemnation.

And to claim in a earlier post that the King David Hotel bomb was justifiable because ...
To begin with the Brits were in contravention of the Geneva convention by establishing a military installations in a place that was a civilian building.

So Irgun plant a bomb there but that's okay?
Talk about warped and twisted. Where's the logic in that.

In short ... it is impossible to try to defend the indefensible.
It's quite sickening to witness anyone wriggling to try and do so.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:09 AM

RIchard Kemp - a British soldier of the highest caliber says why the IDF are the most moral army in the world indeed as he says 'in the history of warfare '

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:40 AM

A FACT that everyone knows

'if tomorrow Hamas, Hizbullah and other enemies of Israel dropped their weapons, there would be peace ;if tomorrow Israel dropped its weapons, there would be a genocide .'
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:32 AM

Pithy and tacky sound bites all sound well and good until you really think about them ...
In the ME there is so much tribal fighting between Israelis and Arabs and infighting between Shias and Sunni and Alawites and Good Samaritans that if one group ceased to fight the others would merely continue amongst themselves until the last man was left standing.
Of course, that would leave the Russians and the Americans a freehand, as puppetmasters, to cultivate allegiances with whomsoever they choose and promote that countries interests.
And some people might say they are already doing that, with Trump and Israel. With Putin and Syria, and thus by association, Iran, enemy of Israel.

What I do not understand is why ... when .. anyone criticises Israel we are told just how evil the 'bad guys' (Hamas and Hezbollahs) are as if that somehow means Israel never had their own terrorist wing, are pure as the driven snow,and are still victims when there military budget exceeds billions of US dollars per annum and they shoot civilians, landgrab, all in the name of self-defence.

By all means, be a cheerleader for Israel and aapplaud them for turning back the imaginary hordes of savage Palestinians in true biblical fashion ... but don't paint them as saints for it.
They are no longer victims.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:18 PM

For some strange reason I am minded of a comment made by Dorothy Parker that paraphrased the English proverb about leading a horse to water.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:24 PM

You are doing very well Morticia !looks like you can look
after yourself!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
For some strange reason I am minded of a comment made by Dorothy Parker that paraphrased the English proverb about leading a horse to water.

Have you noticed no one makes any meaningful comments or offers a reasonable rebuttal?
Congratulating each other on talking a load of baldocks but without offering a reasonable logical argument to support said baldocks .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Have you noticed no one makes any meaningful comments or offers a reasonable rebuttal?
Congratulating each other on talking a load of baldocks but without offering a reasonable logical argument to support said baldocks .
I believe that is, as with the general public, the level of understanding about Islam is abysmally low.

As for Israel, the criticism is inevitable because Judenhaas is a firmly established meme and again there is as shocking and in some cases a firmly established dislike at what is seen to be unfair treatment of a group of innocent people who have had their homes stolen from them.

In mathematics there is a function commonly referred to as a catastrophe curve and is part of Bifurcation Theory.

In essence it describes hysteresis.

To cause unbiased people to change the set of ideas they have to another needs them to reject what they believed to be true to a considerable extent before they will even consider an alternative.

Sorry about resorting to maths to attempt to describe this but I find it easier that using English and less prone to errors in expressing concepts.

(It really pissed my wife off whenever I did it in the past but now I've learned!)

Never mind. Check out my signature!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

10-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You are doing very well Morticia !looks like you can look
after yourself!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Thanks and it's kind of you to say so.

I love discussion and debate and I'm genuinely interested as to why Israels supporters believe Israel to be totally guiltless, the persecuted victim, and above international criticism yet seem consistently unable to offer any plausible reason why this should be so.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-05-2019, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Thanks and it's kind of you to say so.

I love discussion and debate and I'm genuinely interested as to why Israels supporters believe Israel to be totally guiltless, the persecuted victim, and above international criticism yet seem consistently unable to offer any plausible reason why this should be so.
Because for the most part it's true.

Simples.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top