Join for free
Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 11:17 PM

Re: GB News Will Be Starting On Sunday 13th June At 8pm

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
IKEA - Load of old flat-packed crap .... Bye! bye!
Grolsch - popular in the 80's .... Bye! bye!
Koppaberg ..... er never heard of ';em.... Bye! bye!
Open University .... not worth the paper it's written on ... Bye! bye
Octopus Energy ... Bugger off.
Hey Ikea can do no wrong!

I couldn't give a monkeys who advertises on this pile of whatsit, but I can understand if big companies don't want to advertise on a mediocre channel.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 05:07 AM

I watched a debate about working from home...it was good and informative and I liked that it was new people taking part...not the usual suspects.

They seem to be getting the production right apart from half way through the piece someone obviously from the production team touched a wrong button and blurted out 'I don't know what I'm doing wrong ' made me smile.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Same here Percy, Specsavers keep pestering me by email to book an appointment. I shall explain my reasons why I shall not be requiring their services in the future...
When I complained to the guy at Specsavers that my glasses were not quite right, he told me it was probably something to do with my eyes.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
When I complained to the guy at Specsavers that my glasses were not quite right, he told me it was probably something to do with my eyes.
Derrrrrr!...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Hey Ikea can do no wrong!

I couldn't give a monkeys who advertises on this pile of whatsit, but I can understand if big companies don't want to advertise on a mediocre channel.
I take it you are not impressed with GB News Annie?...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I watched a debate about working from home...it was good and informative and I liked that it was new people taking part...not the usual suspects.

They seem to be getting the production right apart from half way through the piece someone obviously from the production team touched a wrong button and blurted out 'I don't know what I'm doing wrong ' made me smile.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:31 AM

They.re getting to sort out the glitches, now & I find myself having GBN on, most of the time, in the background,

Never could stomach that with the other News Progs!

mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 11:07 AM

GB News has been on air for less than a week. It might just need a bit of time to find its feet.

I remember Sky (including the News) being thought bad to start with back in 1989.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-06-2021, 12:41 PM

One black one white again this morning. Are they trying to prove they are not racist? (in which case they are giving in to wokeness) or are the rules so rigid that they would not be able to broadcast if they broke them?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 12:55 PM

Someone mentioned that it’s going well but they need to ditch the Crossroads back drop… I looked this morning..they were right

Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top