Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:49 AM

Re: Now Cameron Blackmails Pensioners Over Brexit!

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
You surely don't believe this do you? After all we have all been saying all his other claims were just scaremongering. Why should this be any different? This claim is like all the rest, just a lot of hot air.
I should hate to think that Boozer was losing his nerve on account of a dubious claim. Where is the stiff upper lip man? Get a grip. We're British.
Me no understand where you are coming from Rain.
ME?
Lose my nerve?
Never ever ever.
My views on Brexit haven't changed at all.
Ever.
I didn't vote to go in what was supposed to be just the creation of a trading zone in the first place.
Particularly now it has become it's own federal state of Europe.
And I WON'T be voting to stay in the failing EU superstate either either.

Us BRITISH Scousers are made of sterner stuff!

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
How long do you think it will be before a man from the Council comes around to inspect your house for the reintroduction of the Windows Tax?

It will happen if we leave the EU. It's just that Big Dave hasn't thought about it yet.

He could always save a few quid if he introduced a caravan tax (I'd vote for that) and a cyclist tax (I'd vote for that as well).

This would pay for the increased MP's luncheon allowance from £110 to £130 per day.
Well said Hanf.
Well said.

PS Nice to see you posting man.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-06-2016, 12:53 PM

Now Farage agrees with me!

Fury at PM’s EU pensions threat: ‘Vindictive’ David Cameron tries Brexit blackmail

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...exit-blackmail

That funding crisis would lead to swingeing austerity measures including cutting the state pension and scrapping free bus passes and free television licences, he said.

But his bid to "terrify" pensioners sparked a furious backlash from anti-Brussels campaigners.

Ukip leader Nigel Farage said: "Mr Cameron has gone from saying that he ruled nothing out and that Britain would do fine outside of the EU to threatening and attempting to blackmail the British people with falsehoods on a daily basis.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 01:14 PM

Hi

A different view.

We are still borrowing £70 Billion a year, absolute suicide, puts us in the hands of of the International Money Lenders. who are only interested in profit for themselves.

We have two choices, either massively increase Tax and National Insurance, or more Austerity, which would include getting rid of the Triple Lock.

My vote is for the former, but then I can afford it.

I do not want more Austerity targetted at those who can least afford it.

I have absolutely no problem with cutting Benefits to those who can work but who choose not to.

I have a great issue with those who genuinly cannot work having their Benefits cut.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 01:15 PM

Funny how Dopey is trying to scare us with all this nonsense, yet says nothing about all the generous foreign aid he insists on continuing to pay.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny how Dopey is trying to scare us with all this nonsense, yet says nothing about all the generous foreign aid he insists on continuing to pay.
JBR.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Do NOT get me going about that 13 BILLION pounds a year we give away like that. Mainly to corrupt governments who live high on the Hogg on it while large parts of our society here in the UK suffer.
When I think of our NHS and the rest who could also use that money, it makes my blood boil!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He believes the general public is dopier than he is. I hope he keeps it up. Brexit needs him.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-06-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He believes the general public is dopier than he is. I hope he keeps it up. Brexit needs him.
Yep Longdogs we certainly do.
Just like Tony Blair, Barrack Abama, Eddie Izzard, Jeremy Corbyn, Wolfgang Schauble and the rest.
Keep up the good work guys!

TO VOTE LEAVE!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 01:46 PM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top