Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 04:42 PM

Re: BREXIT Takes a 19 Point Lead. Yippee!

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Thanks Abbey...that's very interesting
Yes it is.
But I don't think the latest polls are being reflected there yet.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 04:52 PM

I am an out voter but I don't want to feel happy too soon . I don't know if the Bookies ever reflect the polls but in my experience they are worth watching .
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 04:54 PM

Lots of damn good reasons why we should leave the EU......If you have the time please watch this for the sake of our beloved country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Go on my friend, laugh all you like.
I am hoping you will be laughing the other side of your face come June 23/24.
Just to clarify - I was (I thought) being sardonic about that good old scientific confounder i.e. conflict of interest if a poll is conducted by people directly involved in the issue. Not at the possibility of a Brexit.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Just to clarify - I was (I thought) being sardonic about that good old scientific confounder i.e. conflict of interest if a poll is conducted by people directly involved in the issue. Not at the possibility of a Brexit.
Exactly Orangutan and also changes from day to day. Sometimes curved to that person's view. Like all good research
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Lots of damn good reasons why we should leave the EU......If you have the time please watch this for the sake of our beloved country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
Absolutely right - 'everyone' should watch this
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I do apologise orangutan.
I always did have difficulty identifying sardonic.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 10:10 AM

Polls are notoriously unreliable however when I drove to town through the villages yesterday there were 'Leave' posters everywhere and I saw not one 'Remain' poster.

Doesn't mean a lot I guess as the population is low so little overall effect .
I have spoken to a couple of 'remains' including 'young' family members, but my whole village seems to be for Leave.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

14-06-2016, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Polls are notoriously unreliable however when I drove to town through the villages yesterday there were 'Leave' posters everywhere and I saw not one 'Remain' poster.

Doesn't mean a lot I guess as the population is low so little overall effect .
I have spoken to a couple of 'remains' including 'young' family members, but my whole village seems to be for Leave.
And that's the impression I get up here in North Wales Meg.
Everyone I talk to about this is for OUT.
Last week we went to see a comedienne in a hotel we go to,
and he was joking about the EU and having a go at it.
Pretty much everyone was cheering him on, so apart from Scotland, I can't find any support for stay.
Anywhere.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
And that's the impression I get up here in North Wales Meg.
Everyone I talk to about this is for OUT.
Last week we went to see a comedienne in a hotel we go to,
and he was joking about the EU and having a go at it.
Pretty much everyone was cheering him on, so apart from Scotland, I can't find any support for stay.
Anywhere.
Hi Kenny

What you going to do when the Welsh vote for independence. You will have to have a visa

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top