Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:04 PM

Re: Britain and Europe: the Immigration Question

Originally Posted by Devo ->
'Decide' might not come into it, you might all become illegal aliens overnight and be treated accordingly.
So they all end up back in the UK? Tell you what I bet they couldn't afford to live where they originally lived - not with the price of houses now. They will have to find shared accommodation I should think. The longer they leave it the higher the house prices so best they come back now as opposed to later .
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Yes I have voted too Julie
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
So they all end up back in the UK? Tell you what I bet they couldn't afford to live where they originally lived - not with the price of houses now. They will have to find shared accommodation I should think. The longer they leave it the higher the house prices so best they come back now as opposed to later .

Might have the best of both worlds MKJ
Goldielocks
Spain

14-06-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
HELP!
I have already spoken to Mrs Booze. Said it's fine for its too stay
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
I have already spoken to Mrs Booze. Said it's fine for its too stay
I think I am going to have a word in her shell like later!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This evening BBC2 9pm.

Impartial?

Might be worth looking in?
The BBC is in no way impartial Ruthio. It is owned and deeply embedded into the ruling elite system. Even radio shows which purport to be "impartial" are anything but imo. Take the Jeremy Vine show on every day. The debates very often give far more air space to the callers who support the "party line" than those who oppose it. People raising key issues are quickly terminated with a "bye bye, thanks very much for your call" and then the next "pro" caller is brought in.

Nothing on TV is impartial. The media is wholly controlled by the ruling elite and they use it to programme and condition your thoughts and behaviours.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top