Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 06:39 PM

Michael Gove In Live BBC Question Time 6.45PM

Justice Secretary Michael Gove.
Starting shortly, and should be interesting.
Go get them Michael!

PS
We want justice.
Vote Leave!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Re: Michael Gove In Live BBC Question Time 6.45PM

I am watching this now.
One horrible truth Gove says that the present government will NOT use its veto to bar Turkey from entering the EN ( and therefore the UK) on the contrary the government will actively promote Turkeys membership .
this from a conservative MP!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 07:53 PM

I only heard a bit as I was hoovering at work but what I heard impressed me a lot, why couldn't he have been like that when we was a minister ?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I only heard a bit as I was hoovering at work but what I heard impressed me a lot, why couldn't he have been like that when we was a minister ?
I enjoyed the program and I thought Michael Gove more than held his own.
But at the same time, I agree with Julie.

PS
I don't know what Muddy said.
Ignore.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
He STILL IS a minister Julie darlin' - he's the current Secretary of State for Justice (at the moment).
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
He STILL IS a minister Julie darlin' - he's the current Secretary of State for Justice (at the moment).
So he is my mistake but when he was in education etc was what I was thinking of.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am watching this now.
One horrible truth Gove says that the present government will NOT use its veto to bar Turkey from entering the EN ( and therefore the UK) on the contrary the government will actively promote Turkeys membership .
this from a conservative MP!
I'm sure he's right. I wouldn't trust CaMoron as far as I could spit.

Although, in true politician's style, he sometimes avoided giving a direct answer to a direct question, I believe he generally put his case very well.

Although one would expect a physicist to have a certain level of intelligence, that woman with the appearance of a 'mad scientist' seemed unable to grasp the concept that we DON'T receive more money from the EU than we pay in!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-06-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Although, in true politician's style, he sometimes avoided giving a direct answer to a direct question, I believe he generally put his case very well.

Although one would expect a physicist to have a certain level of intelligence, that woman with the appearance of a 'mad scientist' seemed unable to grasp the concept that we DON'T receive more money from the EU than we pay in!
I was listening to that bit on the radio, after he proved what he was saying she went on to say he might be right but she still couldn't believe him, not much point her being a scientist if she can't believe things that are proved true I thought.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:52 PM

I think Gove gave a good account of himself - an excellent performance all in all.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

What have I done to make you mistrust me?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top