Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 06:19 PM

Cameron in live Question time on BBC1 at 6.45PM

The case for remain.
Cameron is to be questioned by a live audience.
And I wonder what garbage the lying little to rag will come out with this evening!

Pinoccio move over !
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 06:26 PM

Re: Cameron in live Question time on BBC1 at 6.45PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
The case for remain.
Cameron is to be questioned by a live audience.
And I wonder what garbage the lying little to rag will come out with this evening!

Pinoccio move over !
Ok so you have your mind made up before its broardcast.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Ok so you have your mind made up before its broardcast.
Yes Galty.
I have.
I am writing this as the program is on now.
This guy has form on lying, and anything he has said up to now just confirms this.
I don't believe a word he says.
End of!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

19-06-2016, 07:14 PM

On the questions of immigration he is acting like a rat in a sack, and not answer the questions honestly.
I repeat.
The Lying toe rag.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:31 PM

It's difficult viewing. I am not a tory at all. I don't dislike Cameron but dislike the conservative party. I find it quite alarming that all the experts are on the side of staying and NONE are supporting leave.

I thought he came across really well and got across perfectly what a terrible mistake it would be to leave.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
It's difficult viewing. I am not a tory at all. I don't dislike Cameron but dislike the conservative party. I find it quite alarming that all the experts are on the side of staying and NONE are supporting leave.

I thought he came across really well and got across perfectly what a terrible mistake it would be to leave.
I agree Baxter, as for lying show me a politician who doesn't lie, but one promise he kept and he didn't lie about that, was he did promise the referendum and we got it.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:42 PM

And when it's all over, we will all be much better informed about Europe - whatever prism we're looking through. Most knew very little before, but now we're all much better informed

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I agree Baxter, as for lying show me a politician who doesn't lie, but one promise he kept and he didn't lie about that, was he did promise the referendum and we got it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:45 PM

I do find it difficult to reconcile his view last autumn that the UK could prosper quite well outside of the EU, with his view now that the sky will all but cave in if we leave?

So was he lying then or is he lying now, he can't have it both ways because as far as I know nothing of any significance has happened in the interim to change the scenario ....
Baxter8
Somerset

19-06-2016, 07:51 PM

I am not aware of the context of the quote that the UK could prosper, but he did make reference in the debate to the fact that yes we could recover and carry on but it would be "less good" Or maybe during the intervening period he has become more inclined to believe the experts.

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I do find it difficult to reconcile his view last autumn that the UK could prosper quite well outside of the EU, with his view now that the sky will all but cave in if we leave?

So was he lying then or is he lying now, because as far as I know nothing significant has happened in the interim to change the scenario ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:08 PM

I thought it was a very poor programme, questions were not pursued and expanded upon. One example, when asked about kerbing immigration from not just the EU but outside Cameron said something along the lines that 'it had been difficult' . Why had it been difficult, no explanation .Successive governments have had years to do something about it.

The programme was more like a broadcast on behalf of 'remain' I prefer a debate with a mixed group of participants.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top