Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:15 PM

Re: Cameron in live Question time on BBC1 at 6.45PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I do find it difficult to reconcile his view last autumn that the UK could prosper quite well outside of the EU, with his view now that the sky will all but cave in if we leave?

So was he lying then or is he lying now, he can't have it both ways because as far as I know nothing of any significance has happened in the interim to change the scenario ....
Surely this is typical 'politician speak' ... ?

No way could I stomach watching the programme and, yes, I do realise that I probably should not comment, having given it a miss.

HOWEVER, enough is enough.

I firmly believe that these twats think we are so stupid that the majority of the population possesses the memory span of a gnat ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
. I find it quite alarming that all the experts are on the side of staying and NONE are supporting leave.
Really wherever did you get that idea from . Here are a few on the 'leave' side to prove my point.

http://www.economistsforbrexit.co.uk/about-us/

I could post more but won't waste my time.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:25 PM

Comes across as mildly hostile ??

[QUOTE

I could post more but won't waste my time.[/QUOTE]
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Really wherever did you get that idea from . Here are a few on the 'leave' side to prove my point.

http://www.economistsforbrexit.co.uk/about-us/

I could post more but won't waste my time.
Yes it does rather...however it's a useful link, so thank you nicely meg.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:38 PM

See the above quote from your post...

I find it quite alarming that all the experts are on the side of staying and NONE are supporting leave.
That comes across as someone who hasn't bothered to find out much about the subject before making sweeping generalisation so why should I waste my time looking for information when you can't be bothered yourself .
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:40 PM

Useful, really? there are only 8 economists !

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Yes it does rather...however it's a useful link, so thank you nicely meg.
Baxter8
Somerset

19-06-2016, 08:41 PM

Oh ok! Thank you for insight.

See the above quote from your post...

That comes across as someone who hasn't bothered to find out much about the subject before making sweeping generalisation so why should I waste my time looking for information when you can't be bothered yourself .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:00 PM

I thought it was a very poor programme, questions were not pursued and expanded upon. One example, when asked about kerbing immigration from not just the EU but outside Cameron said something along the lines that 'it had been difficult' . Why had it been difficult, no explanation .Successive governments have had years to do something about it.

The programme was more like a broadcast on behalf of 'remain' I prefer a debate with a mixed group of participants.
I agree with Meg.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Surely this is typical 'politician speak' ... ?

No way could I stomach watching the programme and, yes, I do realise that I probably should not comment, having given it a miss.

HOWEVER, enough is enough.

I firmly believe that these twats think we are so stupid that the majority of the population possesses the memory span of a gnat ....
I also agree with Rachel.
Regarding all those so called 'experts' forecasting disaster if we don't vote for stay.
Arn't they the same ones who gave opinions in respect of the ERM debacle?
Including John blastard Major who took us into it which led to interest rates of 15%?
Arn't they the same experts who forecast doom and gloom for us if we did not join the euro?
Arn't these the same experts who already make all sorts of forecasts regarding our economy,
but the actual results of these forecast are always out a blastard mile?
Give me a break!

As Rachel said there.
Some people have the memory span of a gnat!

Cameron has the memory of course, but continues to lie through his teeth about it all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

Cameron has the memory of course, but continues to lie through his teeth about it all.

He is A POLITICIAN

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top