Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 04:04 PM

Re: EU Referendum: Who in the public eye is saying what?

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Here ya go Barry:

So, these are all "kind and considerate"are they, including the President of China? And no-one with theiir own self interest in mind then? If you really do believe that, then I would think you would have to be very naive..
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 04:45 PM

Azz if you think Farrage and Boris are lacking in intelligence you have obviously not done your homework.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Such as:

Must say I agree with this - when you look at those (in the public eye) who are in favour of leaving (such as Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, etc) they are exactly the kind of people I dislike; selfish, mean-spirited and imo, lacking in intelligence.

On the flip side, people I respect and admire (because they are kind and considerate) are on the remain camp. I think this says a great deal about the status and reasons for leaving or staying.

What is everyone else in the public eye saying? Any graphics or images like this around that have caught your eye?
I'm surprised because my sentiments are just the opposite. I wonder if he feels the same way about the multitude of well respected people who have voiced their support for the leave campaign, or does he think the rest of the us have been, as left wing supporters on here constantly remind us, duped.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:14 PM

Im not interested in what those in the public eye say, its my vote based on my feelings about what i believe is right formed many years ago. Now thanks too Farage ive got a chance to vote. Its the people of Britains turn to have our say.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Azz if you think Farrage and Boris are lacking in intelligence you have obviously not done your homework.
Neither of them is lacking in bullshit either and you fall for it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
So, these are all "kind and considerate"are they, including the President of China? And no-one with theiir own self interest in mind then? If you really do believe that, then I would think you would have to be very naive..
Strange then Azz that the Chinese said they would be first in line to trade with the UK should we choose to exit.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top