Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:28 AM

Re: Farage the coward!!!

At first I wasn't going to bother replying to this thread, but I think I'll have to, as it plumbs new depths of silliness and offensiveness even for UJ

A lot of people may not like Nigel Farage or agree with his views, but on his past performance I think that both those who support Leave and Remain agree that he is a very good, capable speaker and has never been shy or reluctant to avoid issues, or to give speeches and interviews

You really must control your enthusiasm for this sort of thing UJ, it gets tiresome
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:30 AM

Maybe he had to rush off to rescue Corbyn from his fur coat.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
At first I wasn't going to bother replying to this thread, but I think I'll have to, as it plumbs new depths of silliness and offensiveness even for UJ

A lot of people may not like Nigel Farage or agree with his views, but on his past performance I think that both those who support Leave and Remain agree that he is a very good, capable speaker and has never been shy or reluctant to avoid issues, or to give speeches and interviews

You really must control your enthusiasm for this sort of thing UJ, it gets tiresome
I agree with all you have to say there zuludog.
Particularly in bold.
Boring old fart springs to mind!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:36 AM

Can't we disagree with a thread without being personal, I know UJ gets under some peoples skins but he has a right to post what he wants like we all do.

I don't even see him as being hateful normally it's passion and love for fellow man who are these days feeling a bit down trodden under various layers of government and need a few people to actually stand up and say enough is enough.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:39 AM

I will defend Farage UJ - he has more bottle than most and does 'stand up' and give the truth of it to 'them'
I don't blame him for opting out of yet another same old round - he's done his bit and done it 'well' - he must be absolutely drained - I know I am !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

I don't even see him as being hateful normally it's passion and love for fellow man who are these days feeling a bit down trodden under various layers of government and need a few people to actually stand up and say enough is enough.
Sorry Julie, you will have to decypher that for me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I will defend Farage UJ - he has more bottle than most and does 'stand up' and give the truth of it to 'them'
I don't blame him for opting out of yet another same old round - he's done his bit and done it 'well' - he must be absolutely drained - I know I am !
Well I am sure Farage will be pleased with my vote... I have just got back. I am not at all silly or superstitious , but I have to admit that I did search though my clothes to find a green T shirt, in the hope that green for Go would have some influence on the result.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Sorry Julie, you will have to decypher that for me.
UJ has a huge love of his fellow man Barry, I think his anger is against those allowing awful things to happen to them when the people at the top could help.

I share his anger when I see many of the cuts etc this government have made to people already struggling, but where UJ blames everyone I can see it a bit more selectively and I can't be as angry I'd have a heart attack I think

Threads like this one I can disagree with him over as he's wrong but my point is why does it always have to get so personally nasty to him.

I thinks it's along the line on disagree with the post not the poster. Which we all sometimes forget I know I do but no one gets it in the neck quite as badly as UJ.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Politics of hatred UJ, that is what got Jo killed.

You are a contributor to that, with your constant posts.

We live in a Democracy, everyone is entitled to their views, unless and until they seek to impose their views on others by means of force.

I do not like Corbyn or his Politics at all, a complete disaster as far as I am concerned.

I do however agree with him about Zero Hours Contracts, they need to be abolished.

To my mind, democracy is everything, one person, one vote.

If Corbyn got in, I would be sad, but I would not seek to overthrow him by violence.

I am not by nature, a violent man, I have seen more than enough deaths and injuries to the innocents of this world.

I find your talk of Spetnanz and T72s offensive.

Revolution should take place through the Ballot Box, not by violence.

I will fight against any attempt to impose a system by violence here in the UK.

Be it by the Neo Nazis, Radical Muslims or Communists.

Whilst I am totally opposed to violence and hatred, life has taught me that it has to be confronted, not run away from.

I am quite good at my job.
I agree Gibbs .

I find it quite sickening the way some people speak of their sadness at the death of Joe Cox in one breath while at the same time helping to spread hatred and a contempt for democracy something of which I feel she would not have approved.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

23-06-2016, 10:26 AM

I don't think hating UJ helps either though does it ? Two sides of the same coin really.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top