Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:21 PM

Re: We Are Staying in the EU..

Damn it..and here was Me hunting out My riot gear,,jeeze..I'm SO disappointed
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Er...the Southend News Network is a comedy website, not factual.
However, if the referendum is won by Leave by a narrow margin and the turnout is nowhere near 100%, how can Cameron in all seriousness take us out of the EU?
Can the Neoliberal coup d'état succeed when well over half the country are not in favour of it?
The torrential rain, storms and flooding being experienced here in the South-East may have an effect on the turn-out in the referendum.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
OHHHHHH Meg I had no idea. So sorry everyone if I got you all as upset as I am. I need a good stiff drink to calm down I think.. Bad Bad Newspaper.

any excuse for a 'wee dram' Roxy darlin'
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:25 PM

You muppets.

That "news" link is a spoof/satirical website that makes up funny satirical stories.

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/about-snn/

Read some of the other spook stories like this one:

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/news/...ebra-crossing/

They're not real stories, they are witty articles and spoofs designed to have a dig at the silliness of much of our political and PC brigade world.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:26 PM

Lol.......
Hook

Line

Sinker.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Lol.......Hook, Line, Sinker.
Yep. Adequately demonstrates the pig-headed closed-mindedness of some who just jump to attack the political party they hate. Poor saps.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Lol.......Hook Line Sinker.
Mm it just goes to show how some people are willing to believe anything without checking the source of the information, a lesson for us all there I think....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep. Adequately demonstrates the pig-headed closed-mindedness of some who just jump to attack the political party they hate. Poor saps.
Aw shurrup You big 'ed...Seems to Me You're one of the biggest saps on here with Your never ending daft theories.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:34 PM

If that's a swipe at me, then how was I to know it was a spoof paper? I live in the very north of Scotland, not down south and I'm not familiar with the newspapers down there, spoof or otherwise.

Is this where I have a flounce then?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:34 PM

UJ...for some reason I had you down as being in the Remain camp! Have I read you wrong along the way??

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top