Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:42 PM

Re: We Are Staying in the EU..

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
If that's a swipe at me, then how was I to know it was a spoof paper? I live in the very north of Scotland, not down south and I'm not familiar with the newspapers down there, spoof or otherwise.

Is this where I have a flounce then?
No flouncing allowed puleez...but thanks for the laugh..thank Gawd some of Us have a sense of humour
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
If that's a swipe at me, then how was I to know it was a spoof paper? I live in the very north of Scotland, not down south and I'm not familiar with the newspapers down there, spoof or otherwise.

Is this where I have a flounce then?
Don't go flouncing we've all made mistakes before, and whether it's a true story or not it doesn't change the fact we will head for riots if this isn't handled right.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
UJ...for some reason I had you down as being in the Remain camp! Have I read you wrong along the way??

Jan darlin' I've been an opponent of the EU/EEC/Common Market even before that miserable git Heath took us in without so much as a by your leave, kiss my arse nothing!!! I voted 'NO' when Wilson gave us the option in 1975, I was opposed to the 'wicked with of the west' signing us to the Single European Act treaty and I also opposed both the Maastricht and Portugese treaties too, neither of which did we have a vote on despite promises to the contrary. Nothing that has happened subsequently has caused me to change my mind.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Er...the Southend News Network is a comedy website, not factual.
However, if the referendum is won by Leave by a narrow margin and the turnout is nowhere near 100%, how can Cameron in all seriousness take us out of the EU?
Can the Neoliberal coup d'état succeed when well over half the country are not in favour of it?
However, if the referendum is won by Remain by a narrow margin and the turnout is nowhere near 100%, how can Cameron in all seriousness keep us in the EU when well over half the country are not in favour of it?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:39 PM

Hi

Cameron has said that he will abide by the results of the Referendum, even though it is only an advisory Referendum.

It is not legally binding.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top