Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 09:15 PM

Re: Husband/Wife Holidays?

We both like Lakes and Mountains but hubby won't fly so we have enjoyed the very best of what England , Scotland,and Wales can offer us just got Norfolk and Northumberland to explore but we both really like the same things and are lucky enough to be able to go out there and enjoy it Hubby can't walk far so most of our sightseeing is done from close to roads but we enjoy photographing all the lovely places we visit and we have very friendly competitions of who get the best shot...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 06:19 PM

Re: Husband/Wife Holidays?

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
For those married, or have been married, did you find that you both shared the same ideas for planning your Summer holidays?
Don't have holidays Well, in the past for as long as I can remember everywhere I've suggested has not been to OH's taste. When we did have time off we stayed at home and enjoyed relaxing in the garden. I was happy enough to do this because my job used to take me to all sorts of places some of which were popular holiday destinations but TBH I found many of them to be 'tourist rip off' places so I was glad I hadn't laid out my own cash to go there

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top