Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:10 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yet another day of unrelenting rain forecast.

The sort out continues, more trips to the Recycling, which is luckily undercover.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Off to the hairdressers this morning....I blinking hate the hairdressers I tell them just a trim ...never happens.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning everybody.

Later this morning it's the final session of the year of my smart hearts class. We've all been asked to go in Christmas t shirts & we're getting together for coffee & mince pies after the class.

Nothing else planned for the day except a short walk with Tony this afternoon - weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It’s raining, yet again. Brightening up this afternoon, with spells of hazy sunshine. Rather mild. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing planned today, again. It would be nice just to be able to get outside for a change and some fresh air or perhaps even clean the car!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 09:50 AM

Good morning - It's wet and awful today but the shopping has to be done anyway. Family are arriving for Christmas tomorrow.

We should be going over to the neighbour's for a party tonight but Mrs mart has been so ill recently that we won't be able to go.

I should be riding over to see my brother this afternoon but apart from it being too wet, my leg still isn't up to cycling. I might go in the car.

Have the best day possible.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone, what a day it is so dark I need a light on to see the laptop keys.

After my '15 minute daily' that is washing the kitchen floor/wipe surfaces/clean sink/bath/ washbasin/loo I am going to make more mincepies and try a new recipe for lentil and coconut curry .

The family return today, they have been to a holiday centre with lots of Christmas activities and also to The Longleat Festival of Light so I need to stock up on mince pies.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 10:44 AM

Good morning all, another wet day here...

Hairdresser appointment later and a bit of shopping on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 12:27 PM

Good Morning everyone from Foxy's world....
Hairdressers seem to be doing well this morning....Could do with a trim myself..
My last run before the world tips the other way, I have to go in the dark just lately because it takes a big chunk out of the morning if I wait until it's light.
It makes the run across the soggy field interesting and crashing through the woods almost suicidal with all the fallen branches and piles of slippy leaves.

The good news is I managed to beat the rain this morning with just the odd spot here and there. It was mild but muddy underfoot, but since I got back I've come over so tired......And there's the rest of the day to go yet, good job I haven't got much planned, just wrapping Mrs Fox's Christmas present when she goes to the hairdressers later.

My camera bust yesterday so I won't be posting any photos for a while, I've only had it ten years! Might be just the battery, it hasn't been holding its charge lately, but I don't feel like laying out for a new battery if the camera's no good. I'll do some tests later.....

Now where did I put that sellotape....
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 03:36 PM

Good afternoon, haven't been here for a little while.... well, a big long while actually, but thought I'd pop in and see who's about...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzy finker ->
Good afternoon, haven't been here for a little while.... well, a big long while actually, but thought I'd pop in and see who's about...
It’s good to see you here again FF.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top