Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 03:15 PM

The Great Republican Coverup

It looks as if the Republicans will vote today to not bring in witnesses into the Trump impeachment trial. It is apparently the See no Evil, and Hear no Evil and Speak no Evil approach.
The Republicans are afraid for the American people to hear fist hand evidence, under oath, of of Trump's sins.

The danger is that Trump will now see himself as invulnerable and free to commit any illegal acts to suit his personal agenda. We can immediately look for reprisals from the Almighty Trump. Americans are mounting the tiger and we are going to be in for a rough ride.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Re: The Great Republican Coverup

I know it's frustrating for all decent people in the USA to have such an obnoxious sleaze ball as President but impeachment was never going to happen with the Republicans in the Senate.Now,as you say,he's going to make the most of it.
And probably guaranteed him another four years.Good Luck!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I know it's frustrating for all decent people in the USA to have such an obnoxious sleaze ball as President but impeachment was never going to happen with the Republicans in the Senate.Now,as you say,he's going to make the most of it.
And probably guaranteed him another four years.Good Luck!
This POTUS has only got two significant weaknesses.

#1 he's not "Killary" or a Barack Hussein clone.

#2 he's not a sleaze ball politician, he's basically a brass necked businessman.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 07:49 PM

A brass necked businessman who happens to be a sleaze ball politician.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
A brass necked businessman who happens to be a sleaze ball politician.
They're all sleaze balls to varying degrees, Barack Hussein set a new low previously held by Carter, but Trump probably the least for many years - if not ever.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
They're all sleaze balls to varying degrees, Barack Hussein set a new low previously held by Carter, but Trump probably the least for many years - if not ever.
Your choice of names for President Obama say much more about you than it does about Obama.

Obama will go down in history of one of the best of our presidents. Hopefully, history will remember Trump as the worst president in American History. Any worse than Trump and will will be goosestepping in Washington, and that is still not off the Trump table.

Jimmy Carter was an is a most intelligent, decent and honorable man. That is why he was driven from Washington.

Trump is the most infamous liar to ever wall the halls of Washington, he is sleazy and he is stupid, he tries to hide his ignorance by being aggressive. Just the kind of man that Putin wants in our White House.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2020, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
It looks as if the Republicans will vote today to not bring in witnesses into the Trump impeachment trial. It is apparently the See no Evil, and Hear no Evil and Speak no Evil approach.
The Republicans are afraid for the American people to hear fist hand evidence, under oath, of of Trump's sins.

The danger is that Trump will now see himself as invulnerable and free to commit any illegal acts to suit his personal agenda. We can immediately look for reprisals from the Almighty Trump. Americans are mounting the tiger and we are going to be in for a rough ride.
You have being watching to much CNN.

To my mind he is coming over as the best Pres since Regan
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2020, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->

Jimmy Carter was an is a most intelligent, decent and honorable man. That is why he was driven from Washington.
Wrong ! Carter was not driven from Washington because of his intelligence or decency. America's rose up in righteous indignation and ran him out of office because he completely blew it with the Iran hostage situation. Iran knew full well that Carter was a limp noodle who would never use the U.S. military. Iran released the hostages on Pres Reagan's very 1st day in office because they were scared s***less of him.

Moreover, Obama's middle name is IN FACT Hussein.

I care about two things only.
1.) Continuing to build the southern border wall.
2.) Beating the snot out of terrorist groups.

The democrats simply do not have the guts or brains to do either. As long as Pres. Trump does both, I will continue to support him.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2020, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Wrong ! Carter was not driven from Washington because of his intelligence or decency. America's rose up in righteous indignation and ran him out of office because he completely blew it with the Iran hostage situation. Iran knew full well that Carter was a limp noodle who would never use the U.S. military. Iran released the hostages on Pres Reagan's very 1st day in office because they were scared s***less of him.

Moreover, Obama's middle name is IN FACT Hussein.

I care about two things only.
1.) Continuing to build the southern border wall.
2.) Beating the snot out of terrorist groups.

The democrats simply do not have the guts or brains to do either. As long as Pres. Trump does both, I will continue to support him.
But he did and made a right pigs ear of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw
Savvy
United States

01-02-2020, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
You have being watching to much CNN.

To my mind he is coming over as the best Pres since Regan
I go to the BBC and Reuters and NPR for my news. I have't tuned to CNN since the Gulf War. I can understand your praise of Ronald Ray Gun and Trump, both are/were second tier entertainers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top