Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:11 PM

A second wave in the making?

I get that its horrible what happened to george Floyd and people are angry but these people could be the reason hundreds die of Covid-19. 3 and a half thousand sardines packed together. Its a bloody mad world!

Is there goung to be a second wave would you say?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	3500.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	12868  
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:16 PM

Re: A second wave in the making?

Yes I wouldn't be at all surprised. The younger ones seem to think they're invincible and they're not.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:18 PM

I think they're bloody idiots.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I get that its horrible what happened to george Floyd and people are angry but these people could be the reason hundreds die of Covid-19. 3 and a half thousand sardines packed together. Its a bloody mad world!

Is there goung to be a second wave would you say?
I've already said it in my "Rise in UK lockdown easing too soon" thread, but I don't mind repeating it:

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Well, with mass leisure area invasions last weekend and mass protests across the UK this weekend I should think there'll be a definite "second wave" soon .....

The young will live but their infections will kill the old .....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:20 PM

They're damn stupid ..... they're black ... and aren't they supposed to be more vulnerable to it?

There's a time and a place and this ain't the time.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
They're damn stupid ..... they're black ... and aren't they supposed to be more vulnerable to it?
The young will live but their infections will kill their parents and older relatives .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I've already said it in my "Rise in UK lockdown easing too soon" thread, but I don't mind repeating it:

The young will live but their infections will kill the old .....
Sorry Omah, I didn't know you had posted this, don't think I saw it.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 06:28 PM

Ditto

Matt Hancock wasting his time, telling people what not to do. Concerns the R number - the average number of people who can catch a virus from an infected person - is creeping up again nationwide.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

06-06-2020, 06:31 PM

I don't think there is any chance we can ever get rid of this virus because no one listens to the advice. My friend who is in the very high risk has just had a letter from the hospital to tell her she must shield for another 3 months as from now, she's already being shielding since it started and these morons are making sure she will be shielding for another year at this rate.

I'm sorry that man died and the way he died was horrible but like Mort says, now is not the right time to be joining in these crowds.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-06-2020, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Sorry Omah, I didn't know you had posted this, don't think I saw it.
It was just a comment, really, in the other thread because I thought that the "protest" issue was being covered elsewhere .....

Anyway, I'm pleased that someone else, besides me, feels strongly enough about this lack of governmental control over the "morons" in our society to raise the issue for comment .....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top