Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:35 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, less rain forecast for today and lighter winds so not bad for a change.

The forest beckons first thing before a trip to my Mum's and then on to B&Q for a new mirror, so quite an exciting day compared to the norm, in fact to go anywhere at all is a treat these days...

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 07:11 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all

I'm jealous of your shopping trip Barry....who would have ever thought going to B&Q would be a treat.....weird times

My house move has been put back to the 22nd at the request of my buyers.....will it happen I wonder. I certainly hope so because I'm just about packed up.

So funny I made a pie yesterday and realised after I had made the pastry that I didn't know which box I had packed the rolling pin in so I had to use a bottle to roll it out ...needs must.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 07:24 AM

Good morning Barry and OFF members.

It’s an overcast day today. Not much planned for the day.
Perhaps a nice beef fillet on the braai when the fam comes to visit later.

Nice plan ‘b’ summer
Have a blessed day!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 08:13 AM

Morning all, the days started overcast but not sure what the forecast is, off to do the weekly shop soon, then off to a garden centre as Mrs,p needs some new pots, maybe a walk this afternoon, have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 08:39 AM

Hi

Still raining and a very windy night.

I need to order a new cover for the polytunnel, lost the old one in the winds.

Front parking area nearly done, looks very good.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 08:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning Tony & I are off to the funeral of a dear friend.
We have such lovely memories of holidays shared & happy times. Now it's time to say goodbye.

No other plans for today.

have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 10:03 AM

Morning everyone! Sunshine peeking out today but its going to pour later on. Allotment day today for a while, so that will be fun. Other than that, no plans. Have a lovely day however you use it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:03 AM

Good morning everyone another wild wet night .

I had a text from my son and he is popping over for a chat on the drive tomorrow (living alone I am allowed to be in a bubble but declined because for me it wasn't a safe thing to do) I had not realised it was Mothering Sunday quite so soon. So a busy day today baking for the family
I was going to trim Chloe but that will have to wait.

Enjoy your day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:09 AM

good morning, another windy day, some rain and maybe a glimpse of the sun so a plan B day again
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:20 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny start to the day but very cold.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top