Join for free
Page 37 of 38 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:55 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

No she is not she is actually a natural beauty and looks much better without make up.
Every parent has the right mores the pity to give their child a silly name that the child can change later .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 12:47 AM

I was actually surprised to see that Princess Tiaami doesn't appear to have pierced ears or tattoos!
I think her baby sister's name, Bunny, is worse! She narrowly missed being called 'Duchess Kate' or 'Duchess', as Katie's husband Kieran didn't like those names!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 12:52 AM

Alot of the stars/celebs seem to try and out-do each other with the daftness of baby's names now, don't they, it's not just KP.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 12:53 AM

re tattoos
Probably does they have stick on ones these days Art
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Alot of the stars/celebs seem to try and out-do each other with the daftness of baby's names now, don't they, it's not just KP.
Yes, they do Mups but they don't have to live with the names all their lives!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 12:57 AM

Oh yes, I agree. I bet some of the poor kids get some stick at school.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-01-2016, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
re tattoos
Probably does they have stick on ones these days Art
Yes, Muddy she probably has had the stick on ones. I think I would be a right fuddy duddy in my comment if she'd had a permanent one! Then again, what's it got to do with me!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 02:35 AM

Katie Price admits she was 'in the wrong' to let daughter Princess, eight, wear make-up in Instagram photos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3yUvL87nI

The mother-of-five also confessed that her ex-husband, Princess' father Peter Andre, was not happy when he saw the photos.

Katie, 37, shared photos of Princess in make-up last month, when the star was appearing in pantomime.

Despite remaining defiant at the time, Katie admitted on Loose Women that she made a mistake, telling the panel on the ITV show: 'You're all right. I was in the wrong.'

The star went onto explain that her little girl likes to copy her mother, pointing out: 'Princess sees how I pose. She thinks it's natural.

'These pictures were taken when we did panto at Christmas and she just saw her mum doing it. I wouldn't let her go to the shops like that.'

'To me that's innocent because she's copying her mum. But after I posted it people were saying to me "Oh my god Katie, think about paedophiles." And I thought "Oh yeah, you're right". When you say it, you can see it.'
Better late than never from KP .....
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Better late than never from KP .....
Yeah. Comforting to know she was of right mind not to let the child “go to the shops like that” and only posted them “in instagram photos” for the world to see.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 03:54 PM

Today's special edition of Loose Women ITV

Page 37 of 38 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top