Join for free
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 04:54 PM

Re: How honest are you?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
It has never worried me at all, he had better things to do with his time than to notice what I was wearing. I have always dressed to please myself not him.
Good for you Tara, that was an honest and welcome post.
I dress for me also.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good for you Tara, that was an honest and welcome post.
I dress for me also.
Yes, SP, I dress for me too.

Admittedly, my wife often tells me that I've 'had that shirt for years', etc., but it doesn't matter: I like it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Admittedly, my wife often tells me that I've 'had that shirt for years', etc., but it doesn't matter: I like it.

Some dishonest folk, would have the shirt of your back.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

My husband doesn't like me getting rid of his clothes, when I think they are past their sell by date. Fortunately for me, unless he sees me do it he hasn't got a clue what he has or hasn't got in the clothing department.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My husband doesn't like me getting rid of his clothes, when I think they are past their sell by date. Fortunately for me, unless he sees me do it he hasn't got a clue what he has or hasn't got in the clothing department.
My hubby is the same, he's such a hoarder but I've been known to throw away a few stuff that he hasn't worn for a long time and he hasn't noticed, sneaky me hehe
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:11 PM

Dress to impress?
Mrs Rehab is brutally honest when it comes to my sartorial elegance, dressing in flip flops, combat shorts, an Hawaiian shirt and floppy hat in order to attend one of her posh mates soirée’s (barbecue) was not on, words used were ‘no ferkin way..in your dreams, get your arse in gear and wear something normal, you are a ferkin social handgrenade’ ’ ..suitably chastised I changed...( I wish I could change her at times
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Dress to impress?
Mrs Rehab is brutally honest when it comes to my sartorial elegance, dressing in flip flops, combat shorts, an Hawaiian shirt and floppy hat in order to attend one of her posh mates soirée’s (barbecue) was not on, words used were ‘no ferkin way..in your dreams, get your arse in gear and wear something normal, you are a ferkin social handgrenade’ ’ ..suitably chastised I changed...( I wish I could change her at times
Well at least you listened and acted upon her wise words of advice!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

07-05-2018, 07:14 PM

Dress to impress?
You make me laugh
She at least made an honest man out of you
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:14 PM

Dress to impress?
LOL she sounds ok to me, I'm glad you can't change her she sounds perfect
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:15 PM

Depends who's asking the question.

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top