Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 03:30 PM

Re: Carole

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
She looks awful. The eyes are dead and she has overstuffed hamster pouches which stop her moving her face.

This can't a real piccie of her .... It's from Madame Tussaud's, right?
Nope. I think it's a true piccy all right. You can see that because she's on that Postcode Lottery advert. I'm certain she's had "work" done because no amount of exercise will give you a backside and boobs THAT big.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 03:53 PM

That's right Percy, in my experience that's what happens if you Don't exercise, you get a Fat Ass and Man Boobs.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 03:57 PM

Wearing clothes several sizes too small?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 04:33 PM

Is she related to the fat arsed Kardashians, she qualifies very well.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 04:42 PM

This You Tube video from 2006 does show that Carole Vorderman is well on the way to how
she now looks, perhaps what she says is the truth, who knows? Have a look for yourself and
see what you think:

John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 04:59 PM

How the hell did she get into that outfit, without a massive shoehorn!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 06:25 PM

She has got one nipple higher than the other.

Something's slipped
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 06:32 PM

I feel sorry for Carole, she was a beautiful, natural woman and because of her own body dysmorphia she has changed every natural thing about herself. I don't know why she is fibbing about not having surgery, it's plain to see how much work she has done. But, I suppose if it makes her happy who are we to judge, but then............I doubt she is happy even after all the work. Plastic surgery addicts always want more and more work done, I think it becomes addictive to some.

I wish she could have seen herself through the eyes of other people when natural, she was beautiful.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:34 PM

I am not against anyone making the best of themselves, within reason. But going under the knife in an operating theatre is excessive.
Don’t they realise that it’s major surgery they are having?
Then injecting poison into their system that only gives temporary results and has to be topped up, is mad.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I feel sorry for Carole, she was a beautiful, natural woman and because of her own body dysmorphia she has changed every natural thing about herself. I don't know why she is fibbing about not having surgery, it's plain to see how much work she has done. But, I suppose if it makes her happy who are we to judge, but then............I doubt she is happy even after all the work. Plastic surgery addicts always want more and more work done, I think it becomes addictive to some.

I wish she could have seen herself through the eyes of other people when natural, she was beautiful.
I agree, but some people, who can afford it, are frightened of getting old. So they do things to make themselves still look young, even though it just makes them look sad.
There are a lot of celebs out there doing it.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top