Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 02:28 PM

Re: Since the Pandemic, are you .....

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You sure you got that right Keezoy - 178?
That’s what I wondered about also.
391.6 pounds doesn’t sound so good even if you were 7 feet tall

Anyway, I have figured out what the problem REALLY is. I’m spending too much time online. Normally I’m active all day long but I’ve forfeited being active, for my own self importance online and it’s not working. It’s more of an unhealthy addiction which needs to change so from this day forward I will change this.

My plan of action is to start journeying again to gain more self awareness of my personal habits. Writing down a list of things I’m going to do for the day has always helped me in the past and I stopped it in favour of being online.

Before my online activity is limited but since this pandemic I’ve changed my lifestyle that didn’t need changing. Since I live in the country and rarely see anyone, I can go outside anytime I want so today I’m making a list of things that need doing and actually DO THEM, cause at the end of the day, I want to feel good about myself and that hasn’t been happening lately.

I’ve always been an athlete and this is very unlike me so I need it to stop.

Thanks for all the help you guys. I know what I need to do now and it has more to do with laziness than eating. I just was in denial.

Have a GREAT DAY folks. You’re awesome.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 02:31 PM

There’s a bush chord of wood that needs chopping.
It’s ash wood so has a really straight grain and few knots sound easy to split.
Then there’s raking and gardening to do. That’s what I’ll be doing today.
More exercise, less sitting around getting tempted by food.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You sure you got that right Keezoy - 178?
I think keezoy meant pounds Mups......just over 12.5 stone...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
That’s what I wondered about also.
391.6 pounds doesn’t sound so good even if you were 7 feet tall

Anyway, I have figured out what the problem REALLY is. I’m spending too much time online. Normally I’m active all day long but I’ve forfeited being active, for my own self importance online and it’s not working. It’s more of an unhealthy addiction which needs to change so from this day forward I will change this.

My plan of action is to start journeying again to gain more self awareness of my personal habits. Writing down a list of things I’m going to do for the day has always helped me in the past and I stopped it in favour of being online.

Before my online activity is limited but since this pandemic I’ve changed my lifestyle that didn’t need changing. Since I live in the country and rarely see anyone, I can go outside anytime I want so today I’m making a list of things that need doing and actually DO THEM, cause at the end of the day, I want to feel good about myself and that hasn’t been happening lately.

I’ve always been an athlete and this is very unlike me so I need it to stop.

Thanks for all the help you guys. I know what I need to do now and it has more to do with laziness than eating. I just was in denial.

Have a GREAT DAY folks. You’re awesome.
Good plan Bratti, I have always limited my time on the forum and the TV preferring to live a life (preferably outside) instead of watching someone else live theirs.
This life is not a rehearsal......
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 08:31 AM

Oh dear. THanks for pointing out that typo. :0 There was not meant to be a 1 in front of the 78. I weigh 78 kilos and I am 180 centimetres tall which is five feet ten and three quarters give or take a milimetre or two.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Oh dear. THanks for pointing out that typo. :0 There was not meant to be a 1 in front of the 78. I weigh 78 kilos and I am 180 centimetres tall which is five feet ten and three quarters give or take a milimetre or two.
That was a very quick and exremely efficient diet keezoy, please post details.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That was a very quick and exremely efficient diet keezoy, please post details.
Easy mate. Just type it right the first time and you're larfin!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Easy mate. Just type it right the first time and you're larfin!
Well let's give that a try then – I am 5' 6", approximately 167 centimetres tall and weigh 90 kilos.

Nope, I typed that right but still weigh more than you and more than I should!
keezoy
Australia

20-05-2020, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Well let's give that a try then – I am 5' 6", approximately 167 centimetres tall and weigh 90 kilos.

Nope, I typed that right but still weigh more than you and more than I should!
Hmm unless you have bones like tree trunks, yes you're carrying a little more than ideal. BUt at least there's a lot of things you can do about it. Get crackin' then!..
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

21-05-2020, 12:24 AM

Haha. That was funny.
Another important change that’s happened is that my husband is home 75% more due to the pandemic and he eats a lot more and a lot differently than I do. Most times he eats , I’d eat too so my eating habits changed drastically. That’s got to change back. Ive decided to transition to a vegetarian lifestyle by eliminating eating meat. I’m going to start a new lifestyle of productivity first. I have too much to do to spend hours of time online everyday . Much of the time is well worthwhile though. On the saxophone site I belong to I learn an awfully lot from more experienced players so it’s not all bad. Plus having online friends is nice. Somehow I’ll go from researching something to being completely distracted. I’ve just got to find a balance that works better. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Apparently a lot of people have gained weight through this pandemic so I don’t feel so bad.
Thanks

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top