Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 05:29 AM

Re: Since the Pandemic, are you .....

I dare not calculate my BMI I was less than 25 at the start of the pandemic...no idea what it is now...dare not look

Actually Bratti I like your list idea...yes today I'm going to take charge (she said with fingers crossed)
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 07:27 AM

Re: Since the Pandemic, are you .....

None of us should waste time feeling bad Bratti. We are who we are. So many things in life we have no control over. All we can do is take control of the things we can change and be the best version of ourselves we can be. As far as diets and all that goes, I think losing weight is not so much about what you eat as how much. As long as you eat a balanced diet that isn't full of full of fat and sugar you can eat what you like. Just make sure your meals are small and limited to three a day.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top