Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 05:23 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, looks like being another sunny day here but cooler at 22 deg..... perfect...

Dogs to walk first thing then I must water the garden before it gets too warm. Cheese omelette and chips for lunch then somewhere in the garden in the shade to read for a couple of hours methinks ...

Have a pleasant day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 05:33 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and everyone

Wasn't it just gorgeous yesterday....I'm hopeful today will be similar...fingers crossed.

Have some plants to plant and a new book to start....it's a hard life

Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 07:21 AM

Hi

Another lovely day.

Stay safe and well.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 08:02 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Not as warm this morning and according to the forecast some thundery showers are possible giving localised downpours. Apparently the afternoon will become dry and sunny and feeling warm. Maximum temperature 26°C.

Sitting out in a shady garden today as that’s about all I feel like doing, providing the downpours do not arrive!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 08:15 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone I expected a shower this morning but none came so had to water the garden before it gets hot.

Not a lot planned other than a long walk with Chloe , mowing the lawn and 'meeting' the children for Face Time at 4pm .

Stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 09:55 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day here, 23C later.

Had my Sainsburys grocery delivery yesterday and also managed to get a slot for next Wednesday.

Will be pottering in the garden again this afternoon and dead head a few plants in the baskets.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 10:14 AM

good morning all

Yesterday late evening it was so quiet here, outside you could have heard an ant fart from a few feet away

Held up with the garden arch project due to waiting for some angle iron to come to use as supports. Everything else ready to go ,even down to cutting down the arch legs by 6 inches. those bits have been modified to a point at one end and treated with wood preserver,Then used as idividual supports with a damp proof membrane between the arch and stumps to stop damp rising.
so frustrating having to wait with weather as good as this to get the job done
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 10:31 AM

Beautiful sunny day here in Sudbury. The beach was very busy yesterday when I went down the hut with Matt. People being sensible and social distancing though so all good.

Today, I have a quiet(ish) day today, fish and chips at about 11:30 when Matt drags himself out of bed and then I'll take him home this evening. My new monitor arrives today too - its one of those curved super-duper ones so I'll retire the iMac and put that in the other office for Charlie and hook up my MacBook to the new monitor for work, studio stuff etc.

Enjoy the day everyone, its going to be great one !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 10:43 AM

It has been raining on and off most of the day with a thunderstorm this evening. More bad weather to come it appears, bloody cold only got to 16° today. I don't mind the rain because it is needed but the cold I can do without.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top