Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 01:12 PM

Re: Good morning Saturday

What's that Foxy, skinny dipping on the north east coast ... that's proper courage... or madness....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
What's that Foxy, skinny dipping on the north east coast ... that's proper courage... or madness....

He'll have to watch out for any big crabs in that water, Barry.

Lovely pictures Foxy, makes me want to be there. I love the coast but we are so far inland here.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 02:43 PM

Good afternoon.We don't live far from the coast, but it involves a car ride even to the nearest & when the kids were young, we used to go regularly to Mothecombe, Wembury, Penzance, Looe etc, all within an hours or less drive. The latter 2 while visiting my Parents in Cornwall.
Then the kids grew up, they no longer wanted to spend time on a beach. So late OH & I, on taking up birding, took ourselves off to the coast, not to sit on a beach, but to watch the birds & wildlife.
Since OH passing & other things, I haven't been near a beach for ages.
I am very envious of people who can walk to a coastal area.
Stay safe everyone.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top