Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:31 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all fit and well. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:39 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Moyra & all who follow.

It's another sunny day here in my little corner of Derbyshire.

After devoting yesterday to house cleaning Tony & I will be off for a little walk again. I suggested to him we go to the village we lived in the 60's & look at our old house. I like reminiscing & it will be a good test of his memory..

Also got some more jobs to do in the garden - mainly emptying dead flowers out of their pots and the lawn needs mowing. Tony mows, I do the edging.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 08:12 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and warm already here this morning. The forecast is for a dry day,
often sunny and becoming very warm. Maximum temperature 23°C.

Nothing planned, so yes it’s going to be another of those ‘me days’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day.

I have lots to do, two loads of washing are already on the washing line .
I found some beef skirt in the freezer that I use to make curry for the family, I rarely eat meat but as I don't have access to the family at the moment I am going to use it to make spaghetti bolognese.

If it isn't too warm I will then do some jobs in the garden.

Stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny calm day here ....

Our daughter and SIL came to see us yesterday afternoon for a chat. We were at the doorstep while they were the other side of the garden gate. It was like a tonic seeing them again, they brought me a New Guinea Busy Lizzie, which I potted up when they left.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:37 AM

Morning everyone, sunny here too and forecast to continue for the whole week they say...

Just back from the weekly Tesco run and having a brew before taking the dogs out and I'll be making a salad for lunch. No other plans but I will need to to some watering in the veg garden this evening.

Have a good day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:53 AM

Good morning all.
Another glorious day forecast.

I am still trying to catch up with gardening jobs and I'm not winning so far.
I've got the grass to cut, weeding to do, seedlings to split up and pot on, loads of repotting to do, plus 70 Petunias to plant out.
Trouble is, the soil is bone dry. I've finally cleared, raked over, and fed the bed they are going in, but just need to get the plants in now. Can't even think about catching up indoors yet.

Been up half the night with a poorly dog, so a bit tired and achy now, which is not a lot of help either.

Hope you all have a good day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:56 AM

Morning Posters.....

The sun was up before me this morning cos I had a lie in....So;
Off for a five mile walk round to Tesco and see if their are any sandwiches for lunch, I particularly like their chicken salad one's....Yum Yum.....

I've just decided that when I next see my daughter I'm going to give her a hug..............Bugger the consequences...

Sorry to hear about your poorly hound Mups.....here's a hug for you too....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 10:09 AM

Bless you Foxy, thanks.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 10:59 AM

Good morning All.
Another sunny & warm day here.
Stay safe & well everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top