Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

14-03-2011, 11:10 PM

Re: Another new person!

Originally Posted by Rum ->
Hello all,

I recently turned 60 and can't believe it, so I thought I might hang out with some young uns in their 50s!

I live in the far north of the UK in Carlisle, within easy distance of the Lake District where I walk my two border terriers regularly. I am about to (forcibly) retire as I am one of the casualties of the 'cuts' in local government. Could be worse, could be better.

Anyway hi. Seems like a friendly place!

LOL .......... I dont think so ! ......... You have the whole of Scotland further up north above you and that`s the UK too

Nice to see you here Rum , looking forward to reading your posts . I`ll keep you right with your Geopgraphy
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2011, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
I`ll keep you right with your Geopgraphy
As long as Rum can keep you right with your spelling, Topaz?
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

15-03-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
As long as Rum can keep you right with your spelling, Topaz?

Ha Ha Mags , i`m sure even someone like you can tell the difference between a spelling mistake and a typo , no ?

Nice to see you`re watching out for me though , it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Awww Cassie, it wasn't meant that way! You know that ..... and you're a welcome and contributing member who would be missed, girl!
It was a tongue in cheek comment lol However it can easily be read the other way lol Its only the smilies that make it obvious it was a snigger comment not a cross one or i'd have pm'd the writer and not had a row on the open forum
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
It was a tongue in cheek comment lol However it can easily be read the other way lol Its only the smilies that make it obvious it was a snigger comment not a cross one or i'd have pm'd the writer and not had a row on the open forum
Sorry I misinterpreted it, but it did come thru that way to me .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top