Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 05:25 AM

It's Wonderful Wednesday.

This is villa Balbianella (I think that's how it's spelt) on the banks of lake Como. in Italy. I must do some gardening today as there's lots of brassicas to be planted out and covered with wire netting to keep the pigeons from eating them !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 07:55 AM

Re: It's Wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning Alan and all who visit OFFers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd_pU...eature=related

Do you know that starting the day with music really is the only way to start any day especially when it is teeming down with the angels bath water. Mother natures creatures are not put off with the wet stuff they are constantly searching for their food supply and singing with it.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done are to get out breath back after a hectic day yesterday. We went to Silverdale, used to be a Royalist stronghold, met friends and had a fantastic celebration lunch which spread into afternoon tea, then into an evening meal, arriving home after 10:00pm, not bad to say it was a lunch date. Lunch today is not happening and the afternoon is going to be the same as this morning.

Is'nt Mother Nature wonderful?I took this yesterday on our way to Silverdale.

Have a great day everyone and please feel free to join in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSh_6xqUAE
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 09:09 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob, and all to follow...

We've been to the forest early with the dogs as we are visiting relatives this morning in Chesterfield, then grabbing a carvery lunch on the way home, and then clearing the main bedroom ready for the decorator starting tomorrow. Phew, I'm worn out just contemplating it.....

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 10:49 AM

Morning Folks Drizzle outside, a bit windy but not cold! Not sure where Loki will take me today - she took me to Johnstone yesterday

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and great links again Bob! Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone enjoys a good day, whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 11:32 AM

Good morning fellow members chilly here with heavy showers.

I had hoped to work in the garden today but will catch up on some cleaning instead. Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 11:39 AM

Good morning all, no rain so far over here, no Sun either, but warmer than yesterday. I have to tackle the big garden hedge today, it's the only bit of gardening I ever do and I hate doing it twice a year, the wife wont have a wall and I dont think I blame her, walls are ugly, the greenery is much better, but much more work.
Take it easy today Folks.

Bretesche Castle France.
Two Brothers who didn't get along with each other but loved the area, built these two Castles next to each other, wonder how the two wives got on?.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 01:00 PM

nice places
this morring going to the pasport office then to the mall
need some plasrers for my nnew running shoes
then home sit out side with my coffie
how did i ever get the time to go to work lol
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Hello folks, sunshine and showers here but fairly mild.

I had an appointment with the Audiologist this morning to check my new aids were to my satisfaction, he was pleasantly pleased when I told him they were so comfortably I often forget I'm wearing them

We'll be collecting our granddaughter in a couple of hours, she is staying the night with us then tomorrow morning we are going to have a nice girlie time in town together.

Lovely music and beautiful pics again today ..... keep them coming!

Enjoy your day all.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top