Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 05:21 AM

It's Fabulous Friday Folk, make the most of it.

. This was taken in late autumn at one of our country parks. So the rainy season is back with us. We had so much yesterday that puddles were standing on my garden............and it's raining this morning. Still, all the plants I've set are enjoying it !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 07:04 AM

Re: It's Fabulous Friday Folk, make the most of it.

Good morning Alan and E.O.E of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL-dbuiqcLA

Rain is falling, grass is growin birds are singing in the treesMother nature just gets on with life whatever the weather she really is wonderful.We saw the Buzzard circling overhead on our morning walk today so some creature must have been late going home.

Plans for today, yes you guest it, Friday is study clean up day, Fish and Chips for lunch then the afternoon is mine all mine as she who must be obeyed is off with a friend to Carlisle shopping.

This is in Darwen Lancs.

Alan, I love to walk round the park when it is raining and watch the different patterns mother natures creatures make whilst dodging the rain drops, the rain also make everything look so much cleaner.

Have a great day and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJl1...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 09:20 AM

Glencoe - my favourite place

Morning All Dull, windy and dreich so far.

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob. Enjoyed the links as well, Bob Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day today and take care.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 09:25 AM

Morning everyone, rained here non stop for two days, good for the garden. But I miss that nice sun we had. Have a nice weekend. Cat protection are having a fun open day tomorrow..just hope it stops raining.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone When I woke up this morning I thought I had slept through the summer and it was November howling wind, lashing rain , leaves whirling around the window.
Poor Chloe hates all this rain and gives me very black looks when I take her out to trudge through the mud yet again.

I am trying to make bread this morning but the kitchen is so cold the dough is very slow to rise...
Have a pleasant day whatever you decide to do
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning all, it's still raining here, at least it will keep the council quiet about water shortages, met Noah on the way back from the post office, he was rubbing his hands with glee.. I have a few things to put right in the old shed then the rest of the day is free, the wife is nattering away in the kitchen with one of her sisters who managed to swim down for a chat.
Take care folks.

Kilkenny Castle. I've been in it a few times, lovely place, well worth a visit.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 11:57 AM

Good morning. Another wet and windy day here. Doesn't seem like Friday after the long weekend..
Was going to get compost and other bits today, at our favourite garden center (they do lovely lunches ) but I'm expecting a delivery - will probably go tomorrow
Lovely pictures and the links AB, love ABBA - Agnetha has a lovely voice.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 12:08 PM

Good morning everybody. Wonder what happened to summer, one blink and its gone. Its drizzling up here but quite warm and no wind.

Have some dog walking to do so will just have to get wet Also have to go into Carlisle for groceries and dog food as have run out, poor Bonnie!!

Lovely photos again. Here's one I took a few days ago whilst on my travels, of some wild orchids.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and don't get too Wet !!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 12:15 PM

its was 11 cell here in southern ontario at 5 45 this morring
got the windows open itas just 7 15
a good day to go for a long walk
today will be making more crafts for my sales at xmas
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2012, 12:29 PM

Good morning everone the rain is still lashing down and it's blowing a hoolie out there ..... a few trees have already fallen and flood alerts have been announced for the SW.

I managed to dash to Sainsbury's earlier, holding on tightly to my umbrella and hoping I wouldn't be doing a Mary Poppins over the rooftops! I will be staying indoors for the rest of the day and watching the French Open semi-finals this afternoon. It's hard to believe that Wimbledon will be starting in two weeks time!

Make the most of your day, look on the bright side .... summer must be just round the corner!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top