Join for free
Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:23 PM

Re: Is Boris a closet fascist who’s come out?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It says between 40 and 60% ... I chose the middle figure.

Keep up with the hysteria. Only you believes it

"50%-85% of lorries travelling across the Channel may not be ready for French customs".

Those are the only figures in my post. Where did you make yours up from?????

Don't see any answers for either of my previous questions. Didn't you have a 9 year old you could ask?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
"50%-85% of lorries travelling across the Channel may not be ready for French customs".

Those are the only figures in my post. Where did you make yours up from?????

Don't see any answers for either of my previous questions. Didn't you have a 9 year old you could ask?
If you read the yellowhammer document you will see 40% - 60% being used in reference to the calais border - I chose 50% because it is in the middle of 40-60 and the lower amount of 50-85.

Your choice ...
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 04:31 PM

If you read the yellowhammer document you will see 40% - 60% being used in reference to the calais border - I chose 50% because it is in the middle of 40-60 and the lower amount of 50-85.

Your choice ...

Some 50 to 85 per cent of lorries travelling from Calais to Dover, known as the “short straits”, are not expected to be ready. This could reduce the flow of traffic to 40 to 60 per cent of the current levels within 24 hours.

What it says in the document is self explanatory to any reasonably sensible person. According to you the reduction of 50% is acceptable then?

Did you come up with any answers on how the other matters raised are to be mitigated?????
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Some 50 to 85 per cent of lorries travelling from Calais to Dover, known as the “short straits”, are not expected to be ready. This could reduce the flow of traffic to 40 to 60 per cent of the current levels within 24 hours.

What it says in the document is self explanatory to any reasonably sensible person. According to you the reduction of 50% is acceptable then?

Did you come up with any answers on how the other matters raised are to be mitigated?????
Your the one believing in yellow hammer not me. I think the reduction of 50% is a complete joke.

Its fantasy.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 05:36 PM

It says between 50 and 85% ... I chose the lower figure.

As for mitigating actions, you only need them if a risk has a likelihood of happening. Its hysterical nonsense written by people like you, for people like you.

Keep up with the hysteria. Only you believes it
You seem to be having problems with comprehension of what the Yellowhammer report actually says

Nowhere does it say that 50%, 85% or any other percentage of trailed will stop with the EU.

It only focusses on potential delay and disruption due to lack of readiness and French customs checks

As Only a complete fool would not implement mitigation’s against the risks highlighted in the report
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-08-2019, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
You seem to be having problems with comprehension of what the Yellowhammer report actually says

Nowhere does it say that 50%, 85% or any other percentage of trailed will stop with the EU.

It only focusses on potential delay and disruption due to lack of readiness and French customs checks

As Only a complete fool would not implement mitigation’s against the risks highlighted in the report
You should read it. I've pasted the parts below

Up to 85 per cent of lorries using the main Channel crossings “may not be ready” for French customs, and could face delays of up to 2.5 days.

Some 50 to 85 per cent of lorries travelling from Calais to Dover, known as the “short straits”, are not expected*to be ready. This could reduce the flow of traffic to 40 to 60 per cent of the current levels within 24 hours.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:21 PM

You should read it. I've pasted the parts below

Up to 85 per cent of lorries using the main Channel crossings “may not be ready” for French customs, and could face delays of up to 2.5 days.

Some 50 to 85 per cent of lorries travelling from Calais to Dover, known as the “short straits”, are not expected*to be ready. This could reduce the flow of traffic to 40 to 60 per cent of the current levels within 24 hours.
So you are confirming yo lied when you stated that “50% of UK trade with the EU will stop on the 1st November

The report is clear. Trade still goes on, there is no mention of it stopping, only that there may be delays and reduced flows

No too difficult to understand is it although a Russian troll might struggle to understand
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-08-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
So you are confirming yo lied when you stated that “50% of UK trade with the EU will stop on the 1st November

The report is clear. Trade still goes on, there is no mention of it stopping, only that there may be delays and reduced flows

No too difficult to understand is it although a Russian troll might struggle to understand

Just repeating what you posted and now your back peddling and trying to get out of what you wrote

Read it again .. you believe it not me the figure is 40 to 60% not some bullshit value that you just made up. I chose 50% because it's the median value.

Last paragraph of my previous post ... dont you look a dick head

#clown
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 09:11 PM

Just repeating what you posted and now your back peddling and trying to get out of what you wrote

Read it again .. you believe it not me the figure is 40 to 60% not some bullshit value that you just made up. I chose 50% because it's the median value.

Last paragraph of my previous post ... dont you look a dick head

#clown
I would'nt waste any more time on them Bread! They cant be
that stupid because they keep telling us we are thick? So
they must be getting paid by some eu slush fund or something!
A couple of weeks from now we will see more clearly the way
things are going! Boris seems to be steadfast so far, lm
quite pleased with him especially after tonights spat with
Tusk!!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-08-2019, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I would'nt waste any more time on them Bread! They cant be
that stupid because they keep telling us we are thick? So
they must be getting paid by some eu slush fund or something!
A couple of weeks from now we will see more clearly the way
things are going! Boris seems to be steadfast so far, lm
quite pleased with him especially after tonights spat with
Tusk!!!

Regards Donkeyman!

If they are being paid and it was me paying, I would want my money back.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top